Name of player:Skitz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29250063

Time in GMT: 8:30ish PM EST

Server: v2d

Summary: propblock, blocking public doors

Evidence:
[Image: XppQ72y.jpg]
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
It was a gunshop, I was in the middle of removing when you took that screen shot.

Not sure why you are gunning to ban me and ruin this server for me.
But I would appreciate it, if you would stop.

I obviously wasn't trying to hurt or ruin anything, cammy and I were running a joint operation, and we had no complaints. Once you told us it was against the law to build publicly, I removed it.

Also, if an admin would like to see the full "dupe" I have saved, I'm more than happy to share it. It will be obvious what it is, not just an item blocking the doorway.
(10-14-2015, 01:35 AM)SKitz Wrote: Not sure why you are gunning to ban me and ruin this server for me.
But I would appreciate it, if you would stop.

stop breaking the rules

I obviously wasn't trying to hurt or ruin anything, cammy and I were running a joint operation, and we had no complaints. Once you told us it was against the law to build publicly, I removed it.

It's against the rules, not law, and you have over 350 hours and should know better. If I hadn't seen you break so many rules (including you and your buddy insulting me in OOC multiple times) I probably wouldn't have posted this

Also, if an admin would like to see the full "dupe" I have saved, I'm more than happy to share it. It will be obvious what it is, not just an item blocking the doorway.

I'd recommend posting a screenshot of it because this just looks like doubledooring/propblock
I'm not going to entertain the first two comments you made, as they are irrelevant and not worth any drama.

Regarding the last one, the reason it looks like "double dooring, prop block" is because you timed it to look like that, I'm glad to find out that you are desperate to find evidence to get me banned. I've had that dupe up a 100 times, and I've never had an issue from anyone, including admins.

I think you should further your efforts elsewhere, and enjoy the game.
You obviously have a niche for reporting players that abuse, and that's great. But your personal vendetta you have developed is getting out of control, we have conflicting personalities and screaming/shouting on a forum isn't going to resolve anything. I'm fine with swallowing my internet pride points, and moving on. But you need to get off your high horse, and do the same.
(10-14-2015, 02:18 AM)SKitz Wrote: Regarding the last one, the reason it looks like "double dooring, prop block" is because you timed it to look like that, I'm glad to find out that you are desperate to find evidence to get me banned. I've had that dupe up a 100 times, and I've never had an issue from anyone, including admins.

I think you should further your efforts elsewhere, and enjoy the game.
You obviously have a niche for reporting players that abuse, and that's great. But your personal vendetta you have developed is getting out of control, we have conflicting personalities and screaming/shouting on a forum isn't going to resolve anything. I'm fine with swallowing my internet pride points, and moving on. But you need to get off your high horse, and do the same.

I didn't time anything, I had just seen it.

I don't have a personal vendetta against you. No one is screaming and shouting and you are distracting from the main point which is that you broke the rules. It's great that you can keep yourself together on the forums, but we both know that you don't act so kind in game.

You can even see bestbuy calling you out on just that in the screenshot.
Depending on the scenario, the keypad is either lazily placed on the wall, or setup on a nice "Pillar".
The doors also will be opened "inward" so that there is no obstruction of the sign/players waiting to receive their goods.

I love the bank, because of how securely you can perform a large transaction, inside the safe, if need be. 

There are better ways to build a gun shop, and better locations. So I'll be removing this one eventually. 

(Sorry this was done on an active server)

[Image: 2vxittw.jpg]
Approved.
Do not double-door.
Moved.