(RP Ideah 2) Bioterrorists Seccond Attack.

(This is a forum RP to introduce you to the RP of the Bioterrorists.
I try to find people who have the heart and inspiration to terrorize Evo City in a less agressive wy. No gun blazing, nor hostaging people. People who know how to rp will not just jump ito the base/facility.
It happend before and an admin saved the day. The rp continuid and it ended in a  nice way)

Click when ready:

Spoiler :

*** YOU see trough the eyes of an Evo City police officer who walks into the office of the Sergeant. You can see the desk made of fine wood, a desktop computer on the left side of that desk and a telephone on the right. in the middle laid several papers and notes together with a cup of coffee that read:"I love my job" and some letters. The Police Sergeant shoved a letter to you and said: "Read this"***

Spoiler :

Known intel on D.I.F.

There is not mutch information known about this D.I.F. group. Only one name got known. 
Dennis Kovatch. 
He used to be one of the Slyfox Security Corporation Directors in France.
After he was fired he took matters in his own hands and capsized the HQ in Paris, by releasing a deadly virus he had in his possession the entire time.

This virus originally was made by the S.W.A. organisation that closed down 4 to 5 years ago. 
The Sosial Wellness Agency was based on manipulation of people to get them to do things for them. 
It even went a step higher to brainwashing. But they were stopped and retreated with just a few men.
There is only one man who knew about Dennis his intentions. 
But he was to naïve and never spoke to anyone about it. 
His name was Lucas Andrew. He used to be a recruit together with Dennis and mny others in the SBV, Slyfox Bewakings Venootschap, in Belgium.

But Dennis Kovatch made D.IF. to cripple entire cities, countries, even the world.

Click after reading:

Spoiler :

*** The sergeant nodded after you read and spoke**
Police Sergeant: We have to stop them. They are a threat to everyone.
Police Sergeant: Ah I remember something. They are interogating someone who knows more about these lunatics.
Police Sergeant: Go to the interogation room. 
*** YOU nod and saluted before you left the office. going trough the hall, making a right turn to the interogation room where there was another room beside it where a nother officer stood. You can hear an officer speak to a man who was sitting on a chair while being cuffed.**
*** Before you listened to their conversation, you read the file in the officer's hands. The man who sat there was named Jim Jhonson. An Airfield employee who ws responsible for the rent planes and helicopters.***

Jim Jhonson: All that I can say about that organisation  is that they seek more volonteers who are fed up by the overpopulation in this country and the world.
Interogator: You knew they were Bioterrorists?
**Jim Jhonson was nervous**
Jim Jhonson: Y...yes sir.
Interogator: And yet you lended them a helicopter. you did not even call the police.
Jim Jhonson: No... I am also fed up with all the crazyness around us. That is why I lended them one and I kept my mouth shut..
Interogator: Tell me where we can find them. Where did they go to? Tell me!
Jim Jhonson: Hahaha! I will tell no further. You can't find them. They are everywhere. Anyone can be one.

Click after reading

Spoiler :
*** After you heard that you looked at the other police officer who shown you another paper he held behind the files.**
Police Officer: Check this piece of paper. It is a scan of a rule list in one of the old Social Wellness Agency's labs.
Police Officer: It sure looks funny. But if you think about their evil deeds, you just feel like finding them and bringing them behind bars.
*** YOU look at the picture on the A4 paper the officer held in his hands. Calmly you grab it to have a better look.*** 

Looking good, hopefully you can expand more on the last bomb RP we did representing the D.I.F and have some fun.
The police can stop tidetrucks that try to leave Evo City. I might make a checkpoint on the map for that. Like a location the Bioterrorists have to go to.
Once the tide truk is there they need to keep it for some amount of time.