Unban Request: HelloKitty, Shaianoz Doz Troz
Your name: HelloKitty 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14423584

Your ban ID: 59778

Banned by: (It doesnt say if its "[FL]/[FL:M]" on the banlist) Henning)

Reason: Mass RDM

Involved: Shaianoz Doz Troz was with me when this happened. 

Why we should unban you: So why should I be unbanned or atleast get my ban shortened?

Well as I recall it wasnt mostly me and Shaianoz doz troz fault, because if i remember correctly it was a mass rdm with a car involved, while the admin/moderator accused me and Shaianoz for RDM:ing with a tranqualizer.
We accidently hit our car on 4-6 people with it,  I was sitting next to Shaianoz Doz Troz in the vehicle he was driving.

I can explain more precisely if we can chat or talk on skype? 

Me and Shaianoz are a true fearless player, and have missed this server for months now. So could we please get this straightened out or atleast get a shortened time on the ban? 

FYI: I'm speaking on behalf of Shaianos Doz Troz too.

Thank you!

HelloKitty   
Please be patient as this under review.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-14-2015, 04:28 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Please be patient as this under review.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Sure thang! 
Thanks for looking it up. 

HelloKitty
(10-14-2015, 04:28 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Please be patient as this under review.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Hey!
Sorry for troubling you, some days have past now and I wonder if there's any news to me and Shaianoz about our unban request? 

// HelloKitty & Shaianoz Doz Troz
Please be patient. We are still looking into it. I have been quite busy as well as has the other staff members.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

There has been 8 days now without any replies if me and my friend is accepted into the server again.
And thats outrageous.

The rules say:

6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

What will happen now..?
That rule is only for the initial post. You need to give us enough time to investigate things. We have a lot to do on a normal basis.

I'm so sorry for disturbing you but seriously now it's been 10 days now... And still no news about our ban..
Me and my pal just cant wait to play.
As I said this an old ban. The staff member that did the ban is no longer with us. So we have to look into this and we have other cases and things that we must do in general. I understand that you and your friend want to play and I am trying my best to look into this as quick as I can but I need you to please be patient for me.

It's been 15 days and still no news about the ban... Has there been any progress?