Project R3W0RK
(10-12-2015, 04:18 PM)The Doctor Wrote: When will this be released? Is there an ETA or something?
It's done when it's done I use to say. I'll be dropping a new update now and then, just keep watching this section!
On 28 October, my birthday, a special item will be released, as start of the new Fearless' gameplay!

Was this released ? This special item ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-11-2015, 02:01 PM)Marty Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 04:18 PM)The Doctor Wrote: When will this be released? Is there an ETA or something?
It's done when it's done I use to say. I'll be dropping a new update now and then, just keep watching this section!
On 28 October, my birthday, a special item will be released, as start of the new Fearless' gameplay!

Was this released ? This special item ?

To the best of my knowledge, no.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
All right, looks like Red Alert 2.0 is living up to expectations!
lol
Wait...Now that Coded/Mavis/Doctor resigned, will this be continued, or scrapped?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Scrapped, as there is no other developers to finish it. (over than soul.)
(11-26-2015, 04:33 AM)Operation Wrote: Scrapped, as there is no other developers to finish it. (over than soul.)

Not sure if this is official or not but what a bummer, was really looking forward to this.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
With Coded resigning it's not just this that is scrapped. The development of FL in general is scrapped.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(11-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Joram Wrote: With Coded resigning it's not just this that is scrapped. The development of FL in general is scrapped.

Nope, you will see new updates soon and I've got two FL members with a good potential to become developers. Also I've been fixing some bugs in the bugs section already.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo
(11-26-2015, 01:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Joram Wrote: With Coded resigning it's not just this that is scrapped. The development of FL in general is scrapped.

Nope, you will see new updates soon and I've got two FL members with a good potential to become developers. Also I've been fixing some bugs in the bugs section already.

**Cough Edned Cough**
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
(11-26-2015, 01:38 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

Awesome! Keep us posted!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran