Fearless Missing
Brick 
[Image: 2015-10-12%2B-%2B1]

To leave fearless was one of the most annoying choises I ever made. I was addicted to this server and I was playing on it almost every day. I had millions of dollars and almost every car. I was a successful builder and earned alot of money on many different ways. It was the perfect server that I never thought I was going to leave. I really enjoyed playing the server each day with my friends and brothers. I joined October 2014, a bit less than one year after I got GMod. When I left fearless I thought about it almost everyday afterwards (in just a few weeks). I missed it so much. And all my friends was wondering why I left and when I would come back. And I wasn't sure if I was going to join the community again. A few months later my computer broke and then I new that if I was going to join Fearless again it would take alot of time because then I would need to save for a new computer. Now I am going at a Vocational Collage and I am training to be a mechanic. I still have alot of time after school that I would love to spend on fearless but I don't have a working computer for it. I've been saving some money for a while but now I realised that I need those money to buy a car and a driving licence when I turn 18. When I first started to play fearless I always played on the v33x server and that intro song (Dave brubeck - take five) moved in to my brain and made a sweet memory. I loved to RP and told many of my friends to join and I even bought GMod + CS Source to many of them because I really wanted them to start playing with me. FearlessRP was my second life, if I felt sad or anything I knew that I could just start the computer and play some FearlessRP and that always gave me a smile on my face. Fearless was like a brother to me. Today I heard that "v33x intro song" (Dave brubeck - take five) and it instantly reminded me about FearlessRP and then I was thinking about all the good memories I actually had with FearlessRP. So I checked out the Forums and stuff and decided to write this text to tell you how much I still miss fearless. FearlessRP is a memory for life and I hope I could get some money fast to buy a computer so I finally could start playing again. So thanks fearless for making me happy and remember that one day I will come back Smile
The following 6 users Like Spear's post:
  • Audacter, umizoomi, CrazySwede, Savage, Johnsson21, Gog
It's the loyal and great players like you that keep Fearless going throughout the years.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 2 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Spear, Tomo
(10-11-2015, 10:27 PM)Audacter Wrote: It's the loyal and great players like you that keep Fearless going throughout the years.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate that =)
The following 3 users Like Spear's post:
  • Savage, CrazySwede, Johnsson21
Couldn't agree more with Audacter. You're helping to positively impact the community not only by posting this but supporting Fearless on it's great journey. Hope you can find the money soon and hop on, until then stay safe Spear!
(10-11-2015, 11:11 PM)DVN Wrote: Couldn't agree more with Audacter. You're helping to positively impact the community not only by posting this but supporting Fearless on it's great journey. Hope you can find the money soon and hop on, until then stay safe Spear!

Thanks buddy, really nice of you =)
Oh man, this inspired me Smile, spare Some money and buy a new computer, and play fearlessrp again!!!!!!!

Hope i'll see you one day Smile
(10-12-2015, 06:06 AM)umizoomi Wrote: Oh man, this inspired me Smile, spare Some money and buy a new computer, and play fearlessrp again!!!!!!!

Hope i'll see you one day Smile

Hahah, thank you mate. And yeah, hope we meet one day Wink
The following 4 users Like Spear's post:
  • umizoomi, Savage, CrazySwede, Johnsson21
Take care, Spear.
Inspiring speech right there, spare the money and buy a beefy computer. Remember it must be Intel. Wink
(10-12-2015, 08:16 AM)Viljo Wrote: Take care, Spear.
Inspiring speech right there, spare the money and buy a beefy computer. Remember it must be Intel. Wink

Hahahah yeah, I am thinking about buying a new Asus when I got the money. And ofcourse Intel is the best Wink
Thanks mate =)
(10-20-2015, 08:05 AM)Spear Wrote: I tried to clean my old Asus computer (that had Intel core i7) to see if it would be better and today I am going to try download garrys mod and try to join the server. The reason why my computer broke is because my virus protection program only lasted one year and I couldn't afford to buy a new period. Then my computer got attacked by a thousands of viruses. But till the browser is full of advertisement that I don't know how to remove but I might manage to download garrys mod and join the server if it isn't to much Lagg. But I am still saving for a new Asus =)

Nuke the computer and reinstall everything? Wink
It's fantastic to use Autonuke, done it to my parents computer a ton of times..
http://web.uflib.ufl.edu/libsys/Liaisons...tions.html

Oh and hopefully we'll talk on the servers again! :3