Ban request on Jemoâ„¢
Name of player: Jemo™ 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52513152

Time in GMT: 15:00(GMT+1)

Server: v33x

Summary: Player was doubledooring(propblocking) with no keypad, blocking alternative entrance making the place a doomfort with only one possible point of entry where they were all shooting from with no possibility of a succsessfull raid.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnKMPrj7...e=youtu.be
*Involved

Can vouch for this, it was impossible to raid as they had double doored an entrance and put cover right infront of the only other door where they would simply just shoot at and eventually all SWAT died.
[Image: BAFA6767A1F8B343F7FC3750BD29B0BD001C532B] At the end, the corleones(we)all died and police keep coming back, breaking NLR. The corleones blocked 1 door, we got the main entrance with a nice keypad which works. And Mark.Weber blocked our door with a prop. There was a good working entrance, They could shoot us when we could shoot them.
Screen of the prop block, which the police used.

There were a few more props placed,  around our building. They could shoot us but we couldn't shoot them, So the corleones have lost this fight.
thanks for proof of your doomfort.
Anthing that is said here about the police breaking NLR etc.. is completely irrelevant.

I did not break NLR, and if they want us banned for NLR post a separate ban request with evidence.

Jemo broke the rule about doubledooring/propblock... that is what this ban request is about. Nothing else!
I'm not involved in this, but from the looks of it, that barricade blocking the door that you have to jump over is part of a doomfort. One of the doomfort explanations says something along the lines of "You cannot have a maze or a tight corridor where you have to jump over or crouch under objects". Looks like that's a tight corridor and an object you have to jump over. Also, the raiders NEED to have a safe place to keypad crack WITHOUT getting shot.
(10-11-2015, 03:06 PM)nicknamee Wrote: I'm not involved in this, but from the looks of it, that barricade blocking the door that you have to jump over is part of a doomfort. One of the doomfort explanations says something along the lines of "You cannot have a maze or a tight corridor where you have to jump over or crouch under objects". Looks like that's a tight corridor and an object you have to jump over. Also, the raiders NEED to have a safe place to keypad crack WITHOUT getting shot.

That is correct, atleast the part about jumping/crouching.. this is a doomfort for sure.
No, That prop wasn't mine! It was mark.weber's prop who blocked OUR Door, he placed it during the shooting so that's not allowed too. And The police didn't have to jump over anything, so it wasn't a doomfort!
Approved.
That is a doomfort, and gives unfair advantage.