Tree's Goodbye
Hello everyone,

This will be the last time you will see these words in a thread of mine. I haven't been on the server for quite a time, but the idea of not saying anything to the people I know bothered me. I've been on the servers for almost two years now and I have over 700 hours. With some breaks here and there I have decided to turn another way and get my life back on track. The balance between Social, School and Online life is always difficult to maintain and I feel that I Fearless interferes too much with my school and social life. I've enjoyed my time at Fearless so much that I don't even know where to begin... My Police Department Events, the Ebola Event, and all the freaking events I took part in. Random passive roleplays I came across and the awesome comments on my dumb singing RPs. With 14 roleplaypoints I am too satisfied than anybody could ever imagine. Thank you everyone, Thank you for everything, Thank you for the awesome memories and I will never forget you...

Nighthawkd - I see you as my best buddy at Fearless. I could talk with you about anything: School, life, games, whatever. Goodbye minge <3

Suarez - Oh god... Where do I even have to start. I think started meeting you on teamspeak and in the end I talked with you quite some times. You deserved that moderator rank and I loved you events. Goodbye buddy!

Viljo - You are the biggest stalker ever and you may not stalk people to give out RPPs <3. I am a fan of the Finnish.

Grub - Never really got to know you, but you really seem to be a great and friendly guy. Unfortunately I never got the chance to get in SAA. Good luck with the clan though!

Hostage - Creative, kind, focussed and funny Roleplayer. All I got to say about you! Goodbye bud.

Falcao - You are basically the same story as Suarez. I met you at teamspeak and I talked with you in the same group. This group shared some great moments. And I did with you too. Bye!

Pear - You are worth some big money bud. Oh my god you are so kind to everyone and I learned so much from you as a roleplayer. The best passive roleplays were yours! Bye balloon seller!

Soulripper - It is shameful that we haven't met while we live so close to eachother. Well... there is a good chance that I've already seen you somewhere. I still love to get to know you a little bit better since there is something hiding behind that sailing dude. For me you have always done a good job. Don't let anyone tell something else. Good luck in advance!

Jan - My fellow Dutchman, why are you AFK all the time? <3

Codedbrain - You already did so much for this community. Continue your mission here. 

The rest of my Teamspeak and Fearless buddies - Don't get me wrong here: You have given me the best memories in my life so far. When I was done with school I could always feel a little bit home here. And if I was not able to get on the server I could always share my opinion on the forums. Thank you for the great conversations, discussions and moments. 

This Dutchman is flying out for a while and maybe I will come back home once!
Thank you is all I have to say here.

(Please ask for a personal comment if you want one since I just wrote the names down I came across first)

Kind Regards,
MrTreeGames

(You guys can always remember me since I am the guy sitting behind the piano on the background picture)
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 3 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Suarez, Pear, Grub
See ya man! Shame to see you go Sad

Good luck in the future!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
That's a shock man, sad to see you leave and will always remember your great EvoCity Police Department RP's.

All the best for the future, hope to see you come back!
Goodbye TreeGames, you were great!
GoodBye treeSmile
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Another sad loss, goodbye tree.
Ex-Server Teacher
God damn it you minge! You are not allowed to leave me!
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You seemed like a really nice guy from what I saw of you. I saw potential as an Agent and I'm willing to openly say that. I know how you feel with getting busy with life. It happens and I hope you're happy with your decision since that is all that matters. Good luck out there Tree! I hope you find what you were looking for.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Sad to see you go man, you're a very good dude.

Goodbye and good luck out there!
Goodbye, I'll leave Dicaprio waving here.
[Image: latest?cb=20150401195337]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]