Rudy banned for no reason.
Alright. Im posting this instead of rudy. You can clearly see that there was a ban request about Rudy made http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid522224

Code:
Your name: (Steam friends name) Rudy

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 66176

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Audacter

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) A (65126) - FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Rand0m0mg making BR. me as a witness at the base where Randy broke fearrp and not Rudy.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

But actually the fearrp breaking person is RANDY not RUDY! The video itself has edvidence when he talks on mic it is "randy" when he looks at the person who broke fearrp

it was "randy" IGname "Bob the builder" I am just pointing out that you banned an innocent person and not the actual person. I can't post this on the ban req as it is closed.
Hey man. You need use the UBR Template.

And good luck for your UBR. Smile
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
(10-08-2015, 09:29 AM)ProSworD Wrote: Hey man. You need use the UBR Template.

And good luck for your UBR. Smile

Mate. Im not banned. Im just pointing out a thing. I will add template asap
Yeah, but you need use template. Look this rule:

"First of all remember to use the template (later explained), if you are not using the template, your unban request will get denied."

Your UBR or Friend UBR you need a template.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(10-08-2015, 09:58 AM)ProSworD Wrote: Yeah, but you need use template. Look this rule:

"First of all remember to use the template (later explained), if you are not using the template, your unban request will get denied."

Your UBR or Friend UBR you need a template.

Omg stop commenting. You are not involved.
You're alright, but I here to help you.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(10-08-2015, 10:28 AM)ProSworD Wrote: You're alright, but I here to help you.

Omg dude..
I wanted to make a unban request thank for posting! The hell is this ? XD its not even me Unban PLOX

i left server 23:35 i was playing with Xtremerides Coffie etc than we all said goodbye to each other and we disconnected now i waant to log back in and got your are banned
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
(10-08-2015, 11:18 AM)rudyteneij Wrote: I wanted to make a unban request thank for posting! The hell is this ? XD its not even me Unban PLOX

i left server 23:35 i was playing with Xtremerides Coffie etc than we all said goodbye to each other and we disconnected now i waant to log back in and got your are banned

Someone made a ban request on you with a similar name to yours. And I noticed it as I was in the base and saw the situation and then the ban request. I hope this gets solved
POSTING THIS BEHALF OF BUDY AS HE REQUESTED (HE IS FORUM SUSPENDED):

Yo i cant post on forums atm, but could you post for me on the unban thread on rudy?

Randy wasnt breaking fearrp, he told them we had snipers on them, and even then he did exactly what the officer told him to do in the video (open the gate and come out). I don't really see how this breaks fearrp, unless someone could explain?