[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Hiring] United Nations
Who we are:
The world looks to the United Nations for solutions to complex problems everywhere; from ending conflict and alleviating poverty, to combating climate change and defending human rights. The issues on our agenda are manifold and diverse as are the careers we offer. Among our ranks you will find staff members who monitor elections, disarm child soldiers, coordinate relief in humanitarian crises and provide administrative as well as logistical support to carry out our complex mandates. These are just a few examples amongst our many other equally critical and necessary functions.
What we do:
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 and committed to maintaining international peace and security; developing friendly relations among nations; promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights.

Rules:
1. Always use your words before your guns.
2. Never fire on unarmed civillians.
3. Respect your higer ups.
4. Permission to shoot is always athorised by higer ups (Officer or higher).
5. Don't break character at anytime.
6. Don't get involved with other peoples bussiness.
7. Never patrol alone.
8. Don't initiate on the police without a valid reason.
9. Don't be a dick. - No explanation needed.
10. Always have your rank in your name while roleplaying as UN. "Pvt. Ben"

Jobs/Roles:

Peacekeeper - Peacekeepers monitor and observe peace processes in post-conflict areas and assist ex-combatants in implementing the peace agreements they may have signed. Such assistance comes in many forms, including confidence-building measures, power-sharing arrangements, electoral support, strengthening the rule of law, and economic and social development.

Mechanic/Engineer - Mechanical engineers can be involved in the management of people and resources, as well as the development and use of new materials and technologies.

Medic/Aid Relief  - Paramedics provide immediate response to emergency medical calls. They are usually the first senior healthcare professional on the scene and are responsible for assessing a patient's condition and providing essential treatment prior to hospital admission.

Munitions Supplier - The Ammunition Supplier is a soldier responsible for ammunition supply and accounting within units across the entire UN.

Services We Provide:

Emergency Aid Relief - Aims to be the first on the ground when an emergency strikes, helping those affected immediately.

Humanitarian Field Operations - UN Volunteers being non-threatening and global citizens, greatly facilitate the building of bridges between various groups by promoting dialogue and building confidence and trust amongst them.

Peacekeeping/Armed Patrol - Monitor and observe peace processes in post-conflict areas.

Checkpoint Duty - Manning checkpoints and doing drug searches as well as keeping unwanted criminals and illegal criminals out of the city.

V.I.P Protection Service - Guarding important military or government members that may be potential targets for criminal/terrorist groups that may want to kill or kidnap them.

Vehicles:

Mercedes Benz G36 AMG (White)(255, 255, 255)(Skin 0)

Volvo S60R (White)(255, 255, 255)(Skin 0)

Ford Raptor (White)(255, 255, 255)(Skin 0)

Weapons:

Colt M4A1 - The M4 is a 5.56x45mm NATO, air-cooled, direct impingement gas-operated, magazine-fed carbine. It has a 14.5 in (370 mm) barrel and a telescoping stock. The M4 carbine is heavily used by the United Nations.

P288 Sig Sauer - The SIG Sauer P226 is a full-sized, service-type pistol made by SIG Sauer. It is chambered for the 9×19mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and .22 Long Rifle. It is essentially the same basic design of the SIG Sauer P220. 

HK UMP 45 - The UMP is a blowback operated, magazine-fed submachine gun firing from a closed bolt. As originally designed, the UMP is chambered for larger cartridges (.45 ACP and .40 S&W) than other submachine guns like the MP5, to provide more stopping power against unarmored targets than the MP5.

G3SG/1 - The G3SG/1 is an "accurized" variant of the famous G3 battle rifle developed by Heckler & Koch. The "SG" in its name stands for Scharfschützengewehr, or "sharpshooting rifle". 

M3 Super 90 - The Benelli M3 (Super 90) is a dual-mode (both pump-action and semi-automatic) shotgun designed and manufactured by Italian firearms manufacturer Benelli. The M3 holds a maximum of seven rounds and uses the proprietary Benelli semi-automatic system.

UN Peacekeeping Ranking System:

Commander (CDR)
Captain (Cpt)
2nd Lieutenant (2Lt)
1st Lieutenant (1Lt)
Officer (Ofc)
Corporal (Cpl)
Private (Pvt)
Recruit (Rct)

Peacekeeper Team:

Profile Name - CDR. Fox-Club Niner (Commander)

Application Template:

(OOC)

Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours on FL:  (Min 100h)
Rp Points:
How many bans:
Timezone:
Server activity 0/10:
Have you read, and understood the server rules:
Why do you want to join the UN:
Do you understand the UN chain of command, and how it works:
Do you understand that becoming inactive will cause in a de-whitelist, and removal from the UN?
If accepted into the UN, you are representing a whitelisted faction on the server. Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the UN:
What qualities can you bring to the UN:

(IC)

Character Name:
Nicknames:
Character Age:
Background:
DOB:
Height:
Weight:
What Role in the UN are you looking for?
Why should we hire you:

Signed By Fox-Club Niner 2016
Looking good man Smile Good luck!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Looking Nice, Good luck!
(OOC)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DVN
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79053468
Hours on FL: 607+
Rp Points: 24
How many bans: 2
Timezone: GMT +1
Server activity ?/10: 8/10
Why do you want to join: United Nations is more appealing to me. I'm not one for 100% aggressive roleplay and feel UN would take a more minimalist approach to roleplay, making guns a last resort. In recent weeks, there is a great increase in aggressive clans and a lot less roleplay, I myself even created my clan the same way and now regret it as I feel there is more opportunity in a balanced clan. UN could solve issues mutually, and work alongside the government which again really appeals to me.

(IC)
Character Name: Callum Devine
Nicknames: Cal
Character Age: 24
Background: Come from a background surrounded by crime and an awful family, born into a harsh world in 1983. Callum was brought up in a rough area of the Industrial outside EvoCity with big dreams and a good mindset. Callum never struggled through school or college, and after graduating from university of EvoCity he joined the ECToungeD. It was a dream come true, and he served his City well for 3 years, and later became the Commanding Officer of the ECToungeD before leaving his position in the force after 2 years.

Began protesting for human rights in Syria and helping locals get on their feet at a non-profit organisation called 'HelpSyria'. This involved protecting locals and working with local military to protect them from the on-going disputes within the country.

Callum returned home, without a stable job but thoroughly enjoyed his time away. Taking a great interest in freedom, human rights and mutual living he took interest into the UN and decided to write this very application.
DOB: 02/05/1983
Height: 6ft 2'
Weight: 15.3 Stone
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Ginger
Why should we hire you: I'm very trustworthy, reliable and professional. Work is life for me, and helping one another out is priority. Safety should also be considered highly, and I feel this job seriously applies to me because of my working background around the EU (mainly Syria). I'm friendly, always willing to help and have a chat.

Thanks for reading this application,
Callum.
(OOC)
Steam Name: [FL:M] Suarez
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Hours on FL: 1281
RP Points: 25
How many bans: 0
Timezone: BST
Server activity ?/10: 8/10
Why do you want to join: I would like to join the United Nations because it seems like a very interesting clan to be in. I am up for a challenge and this clan looks very good in my eyes.

(IC)
Character Name: Timothy Bareham
Nicknames: None
Character Age: 31
Background: Timothy Bareham is a 31 year-old British born ex-science teacher.
DOB: 09/09/1984
Height: 6"4
Weight: 185 lbs
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Why should we hire you: I should be hired as I have worked for the United Nations before using my Science expertise, only temporary, however I would like to continue on working for the United Nations as a full-time employee as the time I did have in the United Nations was a rather exciting and enjoyable one.
APPLICATION APPROVED
Callum Devine
Welcome to the team!

[Image: 1296931_orig.jpg]
APPLICATION APPROVED
Timothy Bareham
Welcome to the team!

OOC)
Steam Name: JosephCox
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93479281
Hours on FL: 640
Rp Points: 20
How many bans: 8 but my last ban was ages ago. It was 10 months ago.
Timezone: BST
Server activity ?/10: 9/10
Why do you want to join: I would love to join the united nations as I love the way the clan Is set out. This is my kind of roleplay what I do as well. This clan looks very promising as the way its shown. I'm up for the challenge.

(IC)
Character Name: Joseph Cox
Nicknames: Coxy
Character Age: 21
Background: Joseph cox was brought up from up from a wrong background believing the bad stuff was good. He lived in a 1 bedroom flat with his mum and dad at the Slums 428 Apartment. Joseph worked at young age doing a paper round in evocity making sure to be bringing money back for his family. Joseph mum and dad had no job living of benefits it was hard for them to get tea in at night. After a few years joseph finally came to secondary school where he became more confident and successful. Getting higher results than everyone in his class, After the year skipped by at school he got 6 GSCE'S. Joseph wish was to become a police officer after he left school he began to start doing training courses on how to be a officer. The head of police noticed that joseph stood out to the other people and gave him a two year chance to server in the police force. From there joseph life changed, bringing in a lot of money for his mum and dad. Joseph has shortly resigned from being an officer and desires to be in the UN.
DOB: 31/05/94
Height: 6 FT 1
Weight: 13.1 Stone
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Why should we hire you: I should be hired because of experience of the government and the knowledge I have with it. I would love to be a fulltime employee at the UN as it will bring my success and enjoy nest out of life.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
APPLICATION APPROVED
Joseph Cox
Welcome to the team!

Finally! I've been wondering when this idea will turn up, good luck.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15