Ban Request Torque
I am a free spirit and i choose to park how i want to park god dammit!

hurr
(09-09-2010, 09:35 PM)torque Wrote: I am a free spirit and i choose to park how i want to park god dammit!

First of all, you don't park your car in RL like you want it, if you do you will get fined, same applies to the game if the President says so.

Now about that request, you did break rules, first of all you can't raid the President when he just became President without any reason and the reason that you wanted money is the worst reason you can have actually.

Quote:2. Play like your job name, so when you are chef, don't play like a gangster.

Ever read that rule? This means you CAN'T raid the President as a Gundealer.

Jobs which just can't raid:

- President
- Paramedic
- Firemen
- Gundealer
- Chef
- Desk Secretary
- Taxi Driver

(actually no job which isn't involved in any illegal activity)

I would vote for a ban since it's not the first time you failed RPing or were shooting too fast, I just remember last night when I was on the server undercover and you kept RDMing me.
Dare to think!
(09-09-2010, 11:02 AM)torque Wrote: So really you're trying to get me banned because i raided quickly? Hmm.. this must be a joke? :L

Well i could say u done more like: Fail Rp = Leave to get ur car and didnt follow hostage rules and u did hostage me as a Gun dealer like 2 or 3 days ago and thats just stupid ur a gun dealer its just like u cant raid pplz as gundealer
Well as far as i knew I could raid as any job , and the admin that was on the server at the time agreed with me. So stop complaining, also nudelz i would not have rdmed you so don't bullshit
(09-10-2010, 10:26 PM)torque Wrote: Well as far as i knew I could raid as any job , and the admin that was on the server at the time agreed with me. So stop complaining, also nudelz i would not have rdmed you so don't bullshit

Raid as any job?
You're more stupid than I thought.
IRL, would someone driving a taxi all of a sudden pull up a gun, run into a house and threat them all? I wouldn't think so.
Btw he did this again the other day, he was gundealer and raided the apartments with a couple of corleones, I mentioned this ban request to him and asked him why he was raiding again as gun dealer and he just ignored me.

Apart from that I have no evidence, just thought I'd add this.
(09-12-2010, 09:41 AM)Zeroi9 Wrote:
(09-10-2010, 10:26 PM)torque Wrote: Well as far as i knew I could raid as any job , and the admin that was on the server at the time agreed with me. So stop complaining, also nudelz i would not have rdmed you so don't bullshit

Raid as any job?
You're more stupid than I thought.
IRL, would someone driving a taxi all of a sudden pull up a gun, run into a house and threat them all? I wouldn't think so.

I didn't mean ANY job, i mean the ones that are involved in illegal activities. In real life if you went to meet a gun dealer, you could quite easily be put into the situations i was putting people in.

Obviously any jobs such as Chef, taxi or governmental jobs wouldn't do this. You obviously never leave your house.
So whats the DEIFINATE answer on gun dealers being criminals?

We all seem to have different views on this ... in the UK where im from, a gun dealer WOULD be a criminal. But surely in America, where they have legal shops for guns .. then its different altogether?

So people have different views on what would be "normal" for that person to do in RP?

So i dunno. Personally I view gun dealers as criminals ... especially when they're selling high-powered-sniper-rifles to rebels Cheese