Ban Request Torque
Ban request Template'

Player name: Torque

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:17245338

Time in GMT: 12:44 +1 GMT

Summary
: I just became the Mayor, broadcasted a few laws and less than two minutes after I became the Mayor a gun dealer comes to my office, at start prop blocks the door, pointing a gun at me and wants 1000$. With what reason can he do like this? I just became the Mayor..
I know I didnt RP in the end, but I was mad about this idiot.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/35c9b4/

I mean, why would you raid a Mayor when I haven't done anything at all, been the Mayor for a few minutes..?

And I started recording when he pulled up his gun.

Edit :
He said outside post office when I saw a citizen, he spoke about his "flawless RP".
Not in LOOC, IC.
So really you're trying to get me banned because i raided quickly? Hmm.. this must be a joke? :L
(09-09-2010, 11:02 AM)torque Wrote: So really you're trying to get me banned because i raided quickly? Hmm.. this must be a joke? :L

I find this server pretty serious, and I highly doubt its allowed to raid a Mayor when he just become it, you didnt have any reason at all.
Tell me which rule says that? Also this is 'semi serious', my reason for raiding was for money and I have watched many highly ranked members of this server, including admins, raiding and they have done it near enough exactly how I did. I yelled raid, which can be proved by the console in your video.

The only mistake I made was answering a question in IC instead of OOC but as far as i know that isn't as much of a fail RP as your whole performance.
(09-09-2010, 11:08 AM)torque Wrote: Tell me which rule says that? Also this is 'semi serious', my reason for raiding was for money and I have watched many highly ranked members of this server, including admins, raiding and they have done it near enough exactly how I did. I yelled raid, which can be proved by the console in your video.

The only mistake I made was answering a question in IC instead of OOC but as far as i know that isn't as much of a fail RP as your whole performance.

At first sight, when you were outside the door, I said "Hello, how can I help you?"
You entered, prop blocked the door, pulled up a gun and robbed me.

Yes, this is Semi-Serious, I don't think you're allowed to raid someone when he just became it, I just think thats lame.
But I removed my prop block, replaced it with a breach on your door then continued.

Just because you think something is lame doesn't mean it's against the rules! Wink
Torque, what was your reason to raid the President?

Oh, remember: It's not allowed to propblock, even when it's for a few seconds.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If you prop block at all, even for a few seconds, that shows you're a minge. There arent any rules against randomly raiding, but havent you heard of "unwritten rules", Torque? Raiding the president a few minutes after he became it is just lame and FailRP'ing. Concidering you were a Gun Dealer too, that even makes it worse. Gun dealers are ment to sell guns. Not to raid. I'd say no ban, but you prop blocked, so i say ban Smile
I understand my fault with the prop blocking, and i apologise. But for one, my job does not effect anything. As for my reason, I did not agree with his strict ruling and could see an opportunity to profit.

I have been raided many times as president and never had to give a reason, but suddenly all these different rules are being used against me.
(09-09-2010, 02:09 PM)torque Wrote: I understand my fault with the prop blocking, and i apologise. But for one, my job does not effect anything. As for my reason, I did not agree with his strict ruling and could see an opportunity to profit.

I have been raided many times as president and never had to give a reason, but suddenly all these different rules are being used against me.

Strict rules?
I said like
I'm your new Mayor, Zeroi.
Blablabla

No laws.. exept, park your car good.
Lol.

Yes, only against you. *facepalm*