Unwritten Rules
I swear i'm not going crazy, updated.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Is disconnecting while dead while having a NLR blacklist a bannable offense? Im assuming thats only the case when you reconnect right, not just disconnect?
(10-07-2015, 09:52 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Is disconnecting while dead while having a NLR blacklist a bannable offense? Im assuming thats only the case when you reconnect right, not just disconnect?

Pretty sure if you disconnect right after an NLR blacklist it's deemed as bypassing the punishment. Unless they alert the staff member they need to go, I think it should stay as a punishment.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Baskingner
What happens with fear rp when one person is out numbered by others, even if they had their gun out first?

Can one person hold an entire room of people under fear rp if he has his gun out first?

For example, a cop is arresting a man and has his taser/cuffs/gun on the man. Then the rest of the mans gang come down the street with their guns out, demanding that the cop releases their friend. Is this allowed?

Just a few things that have always been cloudy to me in terms of fear rp. Could someone explain please?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-08-2015, 11:40 PM)Tomo Wrote: What happens with fear rp when one person is out numbered by others, even if they had their gun out first?

Can one person hold an entire room of people under fear rp if he has his gun out first?

For example, a cop is arresting a man and has his taser/cuffs/gun on the man. Then the rest of the mans gang come down the street with their guns out, demanding that the cop releases their friend. Is this allowed?

Just a few things that have always been cloudy to me in terms of fear rp. Could someone explain please?

I feel if the person is out numbered it's the officers/leaders discretion whether they would open fire or not. It's a risk to the hostages safety, but if outnumbered they have multiple angles to attack from.
(10-08-2015, 11:40 PM)Tomo Wrote: What happens with fear rp when one person is out numbered by others, even if they had their gun out first?

After seeing your question, I remembered about old case I saw quite awhile ago, regarding outnumbering: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ackdog+v2p

Regarding the hostage, I think if "criminal" holds cop as hostage, fearrp applies, since he (criminal) can easilly shoot an officer.
And if cop tries to arrest someone, and armed friends help someone who is getting arrested, no fearp applies, since cop cant really "shoot or kill" someone who they arrest.

At least that would be common sence imho.
Another thing that needs to be said is this:

If an admin breaks a server rule but is not abusing any of his administrative tools(for example they break fear rp), should this report should be placed in the Player Report section rather than the Admin Abuse section as they would not be abusing their admin tools?

This would reduce the amount of false Admin Abuse cases.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thankyou to everyone who has submitted. As of now I will be working on these and posting them so the Staff will be able to see it and express their opinions. After that stage I will ask SoulRipper and Grub to see if they deem this valid, once that happens it will be posted publicly.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(10-10-2015, 08:31 AM)Tomo Wrote: Another thing that needs to be said is this:

If an admin breaks a server rule but is not abusing any of his administrative tools(for example they break fear rp), should this report should be placed in the Player Report section rather than the Admin Abuse section as they would not be abusing their admin tools?

This would reduce the amount of false Admin Abuse cases.
Long time ago some guy posted BR on admin, and it was approved