Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
Alright. Well Ivan you may not like me here but well I'm here to do things right. (Again hate me if you must) But you can clearly see that in those pictures they were never close enough to any government officer to even receive a stray bullet. From where they were standing they were not a threat nor were they really in the way. From my point of view the only way for Budy to be hit 3 times in succession is if it was intentional. Now if those screenshots are from a video then I am requesting now that it be uploaded for myself to review or I will base my decision on this ban request off what evidence I have posted throughout this thread.

Case Reopened

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
So you're saying that you'll ban me even with lack of evidence? That's the reason you reopened this case right? That's nonsensical and not how Ban Requests work. Even you should know that. So now you expect me to prove my innocence? That's a real "Fuck you" to the system. I feel as if it's not just Budy and Rims trying to get me banned here.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Did i say i was going to ban you? No i didn't. Now as i said if those screenshots are from a video post the video.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-06-2015, 02:25 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Alright. Well Ivan you may not like me here but well I'm here to do things right. (Again hate me if you must) But you can clearly see that in those pictures they were never close enough to any government officer to even receive a stray bullet. From where they were standing they were not a threat nor were they really in the way. From my point of view the only way for Budy to be hit 3 times in succession is if it was intentional. Now if those screenshots are from a video then I am requesting now that it be uploaded for myself to review or I will base my decision on this ban request off what evidence I have posted throughout this thread.

Case Reopened

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

'Alright. Well Ivan you may not like me here but well I'm here to do things right.'. What was wrong with what was concluded? Audacter( the moderator that originally looked into this on the server) agreed that there was nothing to ban for. Ivan Tempski found the same conclusion as Audacter that there was nothing to ban for either.

The facts of both of these conclusions was that it was Budy's and Rim's fault for standing near a gun fight. You saying 'hit 3 times in succession is if it was intentional' doesn't mean anything. They were standing near a gun first.

I like how you don't mention anything NightHawk regarding the matter than Budy lied in this player report. Why do you not comment on this but you decide to make Ivan look like an idiot by going over his head saying he's not doing his job and deciding to 'do things right'. All I see here is you're searching for a reason to ban Awestruck. The only reason you'd want to open this thread back up is to get Awestruck banned and with the list of things Awestruck has found you for(in terms of admin abuse) i'd say thats why.

So my question to you NightHawk is why you failed to mention nothing about Budy lying in this photo of where the SRU are:
[Image: c68c7722d86487fe11ede22a7bc287d3.png]

If you don't understand in the photo the police/SRU are the blue ones and the green are Budy and Rims. We can clearly see they don't point out the SRU what were behind them in Big Billls and the one to the right of the appartments

As shown here:
[Image: dc417554f56eb422b60a5dfad09e08bb.png]
And here :
[Image: 3d99945479bcec7cfe4c71c28a60e509.png]

Falcao, Jackz, Doctor,myself,Awestruck, Jono, Prosto, Balls,Jackz, Arxy and the SRU in question can all agree that they there was a person in this photo there.

All I see is you Nighthawk reopening this case to get Awestruck banned. If anything, the facts show that Rims and Budy where standing behind the SRU(Yes it wasn't RIGHT behind them but it was behind the SRU) to acquire the shots. Hence the reason why 3 bullets hit the player in question because Awestruck was shooting at this SRU( as shown behind the lambo and went past the SRU resulting in the damage given to Budy/Rims.
[Image: 1ac21af636525acaf1cbc1a3a1306af3.png]

Edit: There is no video I just took gyazo screenshots of the whole thing then re-gyazo'd them to condensed the photos.

Also, Nighthawk I don't know what you're looking at. But the screenshots are of me, not Awestuck. Awestruck. was on the other side of the dupe where he was in line with the SRU and Budy. This is proven by checking Casanova. Casanova was at the same firing position as Awestruck and also misfired and hit Budy by accident.
(10-06-2015, 02:25 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: But you can clearly see that in those pictures they were never close enough to any government officer to even receive a stray bullet.

[Image: 56b89f5796849b1b129e2a24b8f6d28a.png]
Black lines obviously reference line of fire.

In addition to this, police were running back over the road at alternate points throughout the raid. There was also one SRU in the Big Bells Hells building, which was directly behind where the cowering guys were. This would allow for any angle to potentially open up from our position on the wall, which may partially explain the crossfire hitting the civilians.

And something you should not negate, was the sheer amount of bullets which were coming across the road. It was somewhat reminiscent of the D-day landings. (lol) 

And finally, if ricochet also counts as a hit register in the logs, it could fully explain any issue. E.G a cop was hiding behind the police car, and an occasional hit at a certain angle on the police car could've ricochet and hit the guy, which with that quantity of bullet could've easily been possible. (However am unsure around the parametres in which the log operates, and if ricochet hits would count in the same way as being directly fired from the gun.)

But regardless, I back what Ghost has said 100%. Trying to be as objective as possible, I don't see an issue with what happened at all. It was a large firefight, and the cowering civilians were within the crossfire range, at certain angles more so than others.
A more fitting signature. 
(10-06-2015, 03:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Edit: There is no video I just took gyazo screenshots of the whole thing then re-gyazo'd them to condensed the photos.

You are legit claiming to spam your screenshot button while shooting at people? You aren't even trying anymore lmao. We all know Awestruck records 24/7, and it would be more preferable if he posted his own POV. We all know why this isn't being done. If you commit the crime, then you should be punished. Your claim of us "deliberately" standing there is honestly irrelevant, Awestruck still committed the crime of attempted RDM. Did we take control of Awestruck's computer and force him to shoot Budy? No.

And you still haven't explained why you show screenshots of your super 1337 marksmanship at targets that are farther than we were yet you still manage to "accidentally" aim down your sights and hit Budy 3 times :^) instead of just posting the video evidence that we all know you obviously have. You could shut me up right now m8. We all know you would take that opportunity :^)

Cheers.

P.S. This message is from Budy, who Ivan banned from posting: https://gyazo.com/c652a97b651251a89c195936a206253b

"The raid did no occur at used car, a straggler ended up back there, but it was not the centre of the raid,  also you deliberately cut out the majority of the raiding government at the front gate." - Budy McFamJamalama 2015

"This is an example of you cropping the image to your advantage: https://i.gyazo.com/1ac21af636525acaf1cb...306af3.png " - Budy McFamalamadingdong III 2015
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(10-06-2015, 05:01 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 03:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Edit: There is no video I just took gyazo screenshots of the whole thing then re-gyazo'd them to condensed the photos.

You are legit claiming to spam your screenshot button while shooting at people? You aren't even trying anymore lmao. We all know Awestruck records 24/7, and it would be more preferable if he posted his own POV. We all know why this isn't being done. If you commit the crime, then you should be punished. Your claim of us "deliberately" standing there is honestly irrelevant, Awestruck still committed the crime of attempted RDM. Did we take control of Awestruck's computer and force him to shoot Budy? No.

And you still haven't explained why you show screenshots of your super 1337 marksmanship at targets that are farther than we were yet you still manage to "accidentally" aim down your sights and hit Budy 3 times :^) 

Cheers.

P.S. This message is from Budy, who Ivan banned from posting: https://gyazo.com/c652a97b651251a89c195936a206253b

"The raid did no occur at used car, a straggler ended up back there, but it was not the centre of the raid,  also you deliberately cut out the majority of the raiding government at the front gate." - Budy McFamJamalama 2015

"This is an example of you cropping the image to your advantage: https://i.gyazo.com/1ac21af636525acaf1cb...306af3.png " - Budy McFamalamadingdong III 2015

You can't ask the defendant for evidence. You are posting the ban request which means you have to provide evidence of him committing the crime. Also, Awestruck bullet was positioned at the front of the gate on a non-elevated platform unlike what was shown there.

Now, I have a question for you to ask of which you are failing to comment on.

In this photo here, why do you not show the SRU behind you and to your left?

(10-06-2015, 05:13 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You can't ask the defendant for evidence. You are posting the ban request which means you have to provide evidence of him committing the crime. Also, Awestruck bullet was positioned at the front of the gate on a non-elevated platform unlike what was shown there.

We didn't even know he was there until he was dead. That's not really even relevant at all, as he was literally a screen length away according to your own fucking screenshots. You're claiming that you can miss that bad?  Are you awestruck's attorney or something? lmfao.

And yeah. Our evidence is damage logs. Something that even you can't talk your way out of. And you're right, we would normally need video evidence, except your own "evidence" of your cropped screenshots taken from your own video recordings is making you look pretty guilty.

You've basically buried yourself by your inability to provide a reason for shooting us. Even if we were standing there intentionally, that doesn't give you a reason to attempt an RDM.

If I understand correctly, you're trying to claim that you can miss the SRU this bad and hit us accidentally, 3 times, while aiming. This is a joke dude. : [Image: tnUa86G.png]

Do you understand now? Your own story is so inconsistent and backwards that you have incriminated yourself in your defensive attempt.  Your outright refusal to post video evidence and instead post cropped screenshots of your video recording raises a valid level of suspicion that left Nighthawk to demand the actual video evidence that we all know you possess. You are not the victim. Your shady attempts at turning this around on us has only shown your own ignorance and guilt.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

(10-06-2015, 05:18 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 05:13 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You can't ask the defendant for evidence. You are posting the ban request which means you have to provide evidence of him committing the crime. Also, Awestruck bullet was positioned at the front of the gate on a non-elevated platform unlike what was shown there.

We didn't even know he was there until he was dead. That's not really even relevant at all, as he was literally a screen length away according to your own freaking screenshots. You're claiming that you can miss that bad?  Are you awestruck's attorney or something? lmfao.

And yeah. Our evidence is damage logs. Something that even you can't talk your way out of. And you're right, we would normally need video evidence, except your own "evidence" of your cropped screenshots taken from your own video recordings is making you look pretty guilty.

You've basically buried yourself by your inability to provide a reason for shooting us. Even if we were standing there intentionally, that doesn't give you a reason to attempt an RDM.

If I understand correctly, you're trying to claim that you can miss the SRU this bad and hit us accidentally, 3 times, while aiming. This is a joke dude. : [Image: tnUa86G.png]

Do you understand now? Your own story is so inconsistent and backwards that you have incriminated yourself in your defensive attempt.  Your outright refusal to post video evidence and instead post cropped screenshots of your video recording raises a valid level of suspicion that left Nighthawk to demand the actual video evidence that we all know you possess. You are not the victim. Your shady attempts at turning this around on us has only shown your own ignorance and guilt.

I never stated that we missed that hard. I am stating that you are lying in a ban request giving false information in a ban request to get a user banned.
(10-06-2015, 05:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I never stated that we missed that hard. I am stating that you are lying in a ban request giving false information in a ban request to get a user banned.

Lying where? Lying How? 

Damage logs support our claim.
Your own pictures support our claim.
Your inability to post video evidence even after being asked by an Admin twice supports our claim.

If your tactic at this point is to shrivel up and cry aboos then I think we're done here.