Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
(10-05-2015, 04:59 PM)Budy Wrote: This could potentially all be settled if Ghost uploaded the video he took screenshots from, but he won't because it'll show that Awestruck is Guilty.

Or Kula, Or Awestruck, Or Falcao, or any other Crimson Chin.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
[Image: 1ac21af636525acaf1cbc1a3a1306af3.png]

This image clearly shows you being close to the gunfight.

Okay, I am now going to conclude this.

I don't think the firing was intentional, as you didn't supply recorded evidence.

Your character should always be scared of a gunfight, and you should immediately run from it, or you are risking your life.

You should expect crossfire, its a raid. Bullets are sprayed everywhere and sometimes accidents happen.

A warning strike shall suffice.

Concluded and denied.

[FL:M] Tempski
Server Moderator
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Wait a moment, that guy in green isnt us
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I feel like Ivan is confused, we aren't the guy in green in that picture, we are in white suits, one of us couldnt even be seen on the screen in that image, at this moment we are typing to Audacter about us being shot.
Warned, do not post after concluded. I mean't the guy in white anyway. You are still too close and in danger of getting shot.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Requesting the thread stay open until an Admin makes a decision, not a moderator (edit: didnt see that warning before I posted this).
Warned again.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I wish for it to be considered that Ivan is an ex-clanmate of these people, so there is potential for bias. A neutral staff member should make a conclusion
You will be banned if you post again. Warned. I wasn't in their clan for a long time, only for a day or two. I never RP'd with them.
Warned, you didn't supply evidence, just ghostk1ller having screenshots. You have no evidence of awestrucks's view on him shooting you.

Do not post again rims.