Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
Notice in this screenshots how we are literally the entire screenlength away from any cop/sru. As i said we came to the base, were going to post our dupe, then they started fighting. We decided it was best to crouch and slowly retreat backwards to show that we aren't a threat.

In your pictures we are clearly out of the way and crouching to make ourselves a small target. There is literally NO WAY you could accidentally hit us when there is a screen length between us and the SRU. Awestruck tried but failed miserably to kill me (3% baby) so the "if he wanted you dead you would be dead" argument is literally down to the numbers not paying off for him.

Logs and pictures show he is undeniably guilty.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
It seems to me that you weren't miles away, you were a good 5 metres from the SRU/police. Accidents happen and if he missed a single bullet, it could hit you.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-05-2015, 04:37 PM)Budy Wrote: Notice in this screenshots how we are literally the entire screenlength away from any cop/sru. As i said we came to the base, were going to post our dupe, then they started fighting. We decided it was best to crouch and slowly retreat backwards to show that we aren't a threat.

In your pictures we are clearly out of the way and crouching to make ourselves a small target. There is literally NO WAY you could accidentally hit us when there is a screen length between us and the SRU. Awestruck tried but failed miserably to kill me (3% baby) so the "if he wanted you dead you would be dead" argument is literally down to the numbers not paying off for him.

Logs and pictures show he is undeniably guilty.

You want to explain why in this photo you drew up why you didn't put these SRU which were around you?

[Image: c68c7722d86487fe11ede22a7bc287d3.png]

You are clearly showing that you are lying as you fail to mention where certain SRU are therefore fabricating evidence. However, my evidence is solid to back-up my claim that you  are lying to get Awestruck banned.
We were always atleast 12 phx units away from any government official, even a really bad miss would not hit us. But sure maybe they are bad, 1 hit okay (like the other guy on the damage log), but 3 hits on 2 seperate occasions is not a coincidence, that is deliberate.

A raid happen, we froze and crouched to avoid fire, awestruck had other ideas.

Ghostkiller these screenshots have been posted from a video, could you please show us the entire video.
(10-05-2015, 04:40 PM)Tempski Wrote: It seems to me that you weren't miles away, you were a good 5 metres from the SRU/police. Accidents happen and if he missed a single bullet, it could hit you.

Why are you posting Ivan? I'm kinda done with you rn. You are intentionally taking their side in this bro. He hit Budy 3 times in a burst. It was intentional, it's not a "single bullet" like you're trying to convince us of. You also playing dumb about us asking You (Sorry... "Demanding") for damage logs when we clearly didn't. It was an arrangement that Audacter made with us at the situation in-game. Awestruck tried to quickly kill Budy but couldn't in a burst and was too afraid to go for 2nds i'm guessing. We literally just logged in... We didn't know they were based at Pool to begin with. They saw the white suits when we showed up and thought they could get a cheeky rdm. If that isn't obvious then idk what is lmfao.

And to answer your pointless question aimed at me specifically: Mine and Budy's dupes are combined for 80 props. We were there to base as we've stated 3 times now(?)
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
At the end of the day, even the screenshots show that we were a country mile from any sru/officer, only an intentional shot would hit us while crouched there
Note: I'm involved to this case.

Both of you was sitting at this "safe" position for the long time, even if there was a plenty of officers and SRU around you boys.

Oh you also owns all of the doors at that time in Big Bill's Hell (Not sure how this place is called), why didn't you all just get inside of any of your rooms?

Thank you, that's all.

Sincerely
Doctor KuLa
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(10-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Note: I'm involved to this case.

Both of you was sitting at this "safe" position for the long time, even if there was a plenty of officers and SRU around you boys.

Oh you also owns all of the doors at that time in Big Bill's Hell (Not sure how this place is called), why didn't you all just get inside of any of your rooms?

Thank you, that's all.

Sincerely
Doctor KuLa

You aren't really involved, but nevertheless I shall respond.

We didn't yet own the doors, as we said, we only just arrived.

As you were not directly involved (being in the same clan isnt involvement), please refrain from posting
(10-04-2015, 11:01 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: You were stood (or crouched) in the middle of a gunfight. This counts as FearRP and in turn, FailRP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you stood there waiting for stray bullets to hit you so you could post a thread like this.

(10-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Oh you also owns all of the doors at that time in Big Bill's Hell (Not sure how this place is called), why didn't you all just get inside of any of your rooms?

According to Awestruck, we were under FearRP for standing there. But if we ran, that would also be breaking FearRP because we had guns on us.  Isn't it great how you can make this shit up as you go along? Cheese
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
This could potentially all be settled if Ghost uploaded the video he took screenshots from, but he won't because it'll show that Awestruck is Guilty.