Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
I sense your desperation. Please don't rush moderators as they can be very busy.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I don't think I made myself clear. Punishments will be handed out accordingly if I don't get the full unedited video in two days.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Involved

Budy did drive me and my friends over and he drove a bunch of guys over, can you please check logs?

Not involved that much, but in that case he CDM'ed yes.
Excuse me? This is not relevant at all. Please make a separate Ban Request if this is a different issue. Not involved. At all.
Kind Regards,

* involved, but forget to say this *

so after all of this BS that happened budy and Rims built the new base, so after that some protesters went on and protested at their base and of course Awestruck ( at that day he was wearing A red dress ) came in and just immediately Raided our new base NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO WAS IN THERE! budy and Rims ( of course ) were i think busy at that time posting the BR and i think that the only reason Awestruck only raided that base was to finish the job after hitting budy 3 times...... and that muh friends was random raiding to kill somebody that Awestrcuck didn't know ( also attempted RDM which supports Rims and Budy's claim )
(10-09-2015, 04:37 PM)Ch0w Wrote: Involved

Budy did drive me and my friends over and he drove a bunch of guys over, can you please check logs?

Not involved that much, but in that case he CDM'ed yes
Not involved warned
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-09-2015, 03:02 AM)Grub Wrote: I don't think I made myself clear. Punishments will be handed out accordingly if I don't get the full unedited video in two days.

POSTING THIS FOR RIMS! I WAS TOLD TO BY HIM:

[Image: VAO2HuS.png]
Evidence has been sent to NightHawkd through PM.
Kind Regards,

Awaiting a comment.
Kind Regards,

Please be patient. I am waiting for something.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda