Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
Well see there is a problem here then because if you did something that caused it then you would know why it is not there. So can you explain this?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I already stated that I have no idea. Can I remind you, this ban request isn't about me and my actions.
We're getting off topic here. Can we sort out this situation please?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-07-2015, 08:42 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I already stated that I have no idea. Can I remind you, this ban request isn't about me and my actions.

It wasn't, until you clearly tired to trick us all with your fabricated story and "evidence" to support it.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(10-07-2015, 08:44 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 08:42 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I already stated that I have no idea. Can I remind you, this ban request isn't about me and my actions.

It wasn't, until you clearly tired to trick us all with your fabricated story and "evidence" to support it.

And what is my 'fabricated story'?

Where is Budy throughout all this? Isn't he the one who posted this BR?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I'm aware that this BR isn't about you but from the looks of it you are tampering with evidence and lying within the courthouse. As there are multiple points pointing towards the fact this is from a video as well as I have two sources telling me that you in fact that you have a video of this entire occasion. Now they wish to stay confidential and it will stay that way. So again Ghost I'm going to request the video and request that it is fully unedited.

(10-07-2015, 08:45 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote:

Where is Budy throughout all this? Isn't he the one who posted this BR?

Lord Ivan banned him from posting within the 3rd or 4th page.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

He is unable to post on the forums as of right now Awestruck.

Tick-Tock.