MA on [FL:M]Falcao
(10-04-2015, 09:56 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: It's nobodies fault here. Its personal opinions clashing with each other when talking about the really vague rule that is "No Doombases". Thats it. It simply says, "Doombases are not allowed". No accurate description of a doombase or even a rubric on what to do and what not to do. And what that leads to instead of a factual judgement on the doombase is an opinionated judgement based on the admins own standpoint on what is and is not a doombase.

The problem here is as simple as the solution; Make a individual section in the rules on what constitutes a doombase or not. Whether it be soul's example that you need a realistic support structure along with no clear advantage for the person using the sniper tower, or whatever else deemed fit by higher administration. Nobody needs to be demoted for stating their personal opinion on what a doombase is when there is not even a clear description of what a doombase is, that's just redundant.

To sum what I said up; Nobody should be at fault for stating an opinion since there is no factual description of a doombase in the rules. Therefor its the administrators opinion on if it is a doombase, not some clear guideline on what is and is not. And we need to make a individual section in the rules for what makes a doombase a doombase.

read the rules that are on the website itself it goes even deeper if that's what you meant
(10-04-2015, 09:56 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: It's nobodies fault here. Its personal opinions clashing with each other when talking about the really vague rule that is "No Doombases". Thats it. It simply says, "Doombases are not allowed". No accurate description of a doombase or even a rubric on what to do and what not to do. And what that leads to instead of a factual judgement on the doombase is an opinionated judgement based on the admins own standpoint on what is and is not a doombase.

The problem here is as simple as the solution; Make a individual section in the rules on what constitutes a doombase or not. Whether it be soul's example that you need a realistic support structure along with no clear advantage for the person using the sniper tower, or whatever else deemed fit by higher administration. Nobody needs to be demoted for stating their personal opinion on what a doombase is when there is not even a clear description of what a doombase is, that's just redundant.

To sum what I said up; Nobody should be at fault for stating an opinion since there is no factual description of a doombase in the rules. Therefor its the administrators opinion on if it is a doombase, not some clear guideline on what is and is not. And we need to make a individual section in the rules for what makes a doombase a doombase.

This has already been done: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php Scroll to the bottom of this and you will see what "constitutes a doombase or not."
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Oh wow I did not even realize that was a thing until now. Thank you for clearing that up I never even knew that was there.

The ingame rules don't say that and I usually base whatever factual reasons I have off of those rules. Cheers for the heads up and I'll be sure to use that
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

My opinion was it abided by all the rules and was not a doomfort. That is all I can really say.

I haven't broken a rule or abused, because it all comes down to the opinion of the current staff member, hence me saying it was not just me who accepted this dupe, but I am the one with the abuse case over it which is unfortunate to say at the least.

This will be my last post here, so we will wait for a higher ranked staff member to decide the fate.

[FL:M] Falcao
(10-04-2015, 09:15 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 09:14 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 09:05 PM)Falcao Wrote: It does not matter if they died or not, we saw where they came from, so once we killed them we went to kill the rest of them as they attacked us.

So again, your argument is invalid.

please define "rest of them"

The rest of your gang, we didn't know who survived and who died. So instead we completely wiped you lot out, so you cannot perform your operations anymore.

gonna add on this since i forgot

you my beautiful moderator friend that RDMed citizens for zero reasons even i was RDMed you waited for me to fall from that last dupe just so you can kill me and i hadn't even posed a freaking threat
you say it's rdm but I have explained why we killed you previously. You attacked us as a gang so we wanted to completely wipe any remains of the gang out, we had reasons to kill you all as I have previously stated. You attacked us and faced the consequences.

Howdy there, Ghost again(guy who made the dupe)!

Right, before this admin abuse case continues on I would like to point out this base is not a doomfort. It breaks zero rules. There is not one rule that can be quoted and used against the dupe, I made sure of that while I was making it.

This is a quote from the explanations of doomforting
'Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets. However, be cautious, because it's tempting to combine this with features such as fading firing positions, or over-powered use of one-way glass in a guard tower. If you use one-way glass in one of these structures, you must not be able to fire from such a position or near it.'

The tower in question, blocked bullets(which is allowed); it had no fading fire positions(had no fading doors at-all); it had no one-way glass in the tower either. The tower was completely valid and is allowed. Soul, your dupe you has presented first dosen't even work( last time I checked them ladders can't be climbed). Just because you(Soul) don't like the looks of the tower. 'It looks mingey' was your words doesn't means it's a doomfort. That photo you presented is a tower that has been made to look nice but is ineffected. The tower I have made is effected and follows the rules. Just because it doesn't look as pretty as your dupe Soul does not make the dupe doomfort.

I personally cannot sit here and watch Falcao get punished for firstly a dupe he didn't made and a dupe that abides by the rules. Not to mention that he wasn't the only mod/admin to approve the dupe. The dupe of the sniper tower does not break any rules and the result of this shouldn't be punishment and if there is any it should be on me. 

- Ghost( I am relevant in this case as I made the dupe)
Falcao is literally irrelevant in this case. GHOSTK1LL3R made the dupe and (potentially) broke the rule of doomforting. Post a Player Report on him not Falcao. Don't just target staff.
(10-05-2015, 04:11 PM)Suarez Wrote: Falcao is literally irrelevant in this case. GHOSTK1LL3R made the dupe and (potentially) broke the rule of doomforting. Post a Player Report on him not Falcao. Don't just target staff.

i am not targeting Falcao alon i am getting GHOSTK1LL3R too after this

its falcao's and other mods fault when they approved of this
(10-05-2015, 03:40 PM)Falcao Wrote: you say it's rdm but I have explained why we killed you previously. You attacked us as a gang so we wanted to completely wipe any remains of the gang out, we had reasons to kill you all as I have previously stated. You attacked us and faced the consequences.

you couldn't have possibly known that the people on that dupe were from the same gang just normal civies...... may i also say that everybody on that THIEVES dupe wasn't wearing the white suit uniform......... you just killed normal random people who had David Oh connections to that raid