Hydraulics/Winches
Title of Bug: You can't undo hydraulics/winches.

Description: If you use a hydraulic or winch and press Z nothing happens, you can't undo them. If you miss-click with one of them you have to remove the prop they're attached to in order to remove them.
With the Hydraulic/other tool, look at the original prop and press R. it will undo only the specific type of rope depending on you having the same tool out. so hydraulic: select the hydraulic tool and press R.
But it is still annoying if you have more than one hydrolic on the same prop.
This bug was not there some months ago.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Zambie, goigle!
I find there is also a problem placing hydralics sometimes. There are some instances where I can only place hydralics directly to ground or map or solid brush walls.
Only sometimes can I attach to props together with hydraulics. (No idea why)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-21-2015, 06:02 PM)Midget Wrote: I find there is also a problem placing hydralics sometimes. There are some instances where I can only place hydralics directly to ground or map or solid brush walls.
Only sometimes can I attach to props together with hydraulics. (No idea why)

This tends to be due to the prop itself and not the hydraulic, some props "boxes" as per say are weirdly shaped.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes, this bug incredibly annoying.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Yes, this just started happening recently
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Its been doing it for the past 2 months I would say. Just hit R on the prop and it will remove the hydraulics.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-11-2015, 03:38 PM)Marty Wrote: Its been doing it for the past 2 months I would say. Just hit R on the prop and it will remove the hydraulics.

To be exact, it came together with the redo command.
Is this being worked on at all, it is a really annoying bug.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]