A counter to the tranq
Title of Suggestion: A counter to the tranq

Description: I have considered the opinions of others and this is what I have come to:

As paracetamol is never used, it should be changed to adrenalin which a person(only when tranq'd) can use. Once this is used, they do not fall to the ground and a message on the bottom left will state:

Pablo Pablo just used adrenalin to negate the effects of the tranquilizer 

Once you use the adrenalin your screen keeps blurry like it normally is once tranq'd and stays like this for 20 seconds. During this period of time, you cannot be tranq'd again untill the 20 seconds are up. This is because you wouldn't know if you've been re-tranq'd and to stop people spamming 20 tranq bullets at someone.

Why: Right now, if you are to be tranq'd by a player, there no not only no possibly way to negative the effects the tranq but you also are hit to the ground for 40 seconds.

So it wouldn't even matter. Also, the only time I see tranq'ing occur is when a raid is happening and once you're hit there is nothing you can do about it but find cover and wait the painful 40 seconds while they rush you.

EDIT: 

I have considered the opinions of others and this is what I have come to:

As paracetamol is never used, it should be changed to adrenalin which a person(only when tranq'd) can use. Once this is used, they do not fall to the ground and a message on the bottom left will state:

Pablo Pablo just used adrenalin to negate the effects of the tranquilizer 

Once you use the adrenalin your screen keeps blurry like it normally is once tranq'd and stays like this for 20 seconds. During this period of time, you cannot be tranq'd again untill the 20 seconds are up. This is because you wouldn't know if you've been re-tranq'd and to stop people spamming 20 tranq bullets at someone.
+ support
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
+ Support
Something does need to be done about the tranqs effects and length, but I don't think a steroid that removes its effects completely is the way to go. All it takes is for a player to stock up on this steroid and then bind its use to a key, then they can just never get tranqued. I think that this would almost make the tranq itself completely pointless as its effects are always being countered.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • trxsh
Maybe add some sort of antidote sort of thing, that costs like 2.5k for 1? And also, there could be side effects like hallucinations
+Support
I have been wanting this, something needs to be done with the tranq!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
-Support, It already isnt that great. Why not just get an AWP and one shot people?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Nice video, I see it a lot.