[FL] Grub
Name: Mist

Time/Date: 09-06-2015, date posted: 30-09-2015

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30019129

Name of Administrator: [FL] Grub

Evidence: [Image: 102979732b.png]

Extra notes: Not sure if you, Grub, has anything against me, but I have had this warning for quite a while. I have made serval attempts to get in contact with you over Steam. I have never seen you online on the forums, and I needed immediate responses therefore I contacted you via Steam, but without an answer.

You are not giving any valid reason for my warnings, only  "Other 3 points". For what if I may ask? If it's because of me coming back, then I was kindly asked by Soul to come back, when we solved our issues. I am requesting a detailed and a good answer from your side.
How is this admin abuse? Just because you were given a warning does not make it an admin abuse. If you think it unfair then you can do as you said. Contact him over steam or even send him a forum PM and wait for an answer. If that fails then you can always contact another staff member. But as it stands right now I fail to see how this a admin abuse case.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-30-2015, 03:30 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: How is this admin abuse? Just because you were given a warning does not make it an admin abuse. If you think it unfair then you can do as you said. Contact him over steam or even send him a forum PM and wait for an answer. If that fails then you can always contact another staff member. But as it stands right now I fail to see how this a admin abuse case.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

It does in fact make this admin abuse, as he does not give any valid reason for giving me three warning points. He is even refusing to communicate with me, due to the fact that he's refusing my friend requests. Not sure if you read that wrong? 

You're not involved, please Smile.
I am allowed to post here due to the fact that this isn'r a valid abuse case. As I said you can PM him over the forums or even contact another staff member to ask him why. I see no reason for this to be made at all.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-30-2015, 05:16 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I am allowed to post here due to the fact that this isn'r a valid abuse case. As I said you can PM him over the forums or even contact another staff member to ask him why. I see no reason for this to be made at all.

Damn is that a new rule you just made up again, or does it actually say that somewhere?

And I don't belive that you are the one who should be judging this case. I want to hear from Grub himself.
I belive this is deemed abusal of his administration powers.
Reason for warning:

Link in Administrative Notes: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64156

The +3 Point thing is a select query. Meaning we select one of them and it give you the according amount of point. Next time I'd suggest not cutting off the 'View' button underneath the title named 'Details' That way you can click view and get the reason why.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Shoutout to my boy CodedBrain/MavisDracula - You're the one dragging this community down, and for the love of god. Leave.

Let the rest of the community see how you were back in the days, shall we? You're only here because Soul is desperate as fuck, and in need of a developer. Grow some balls.[Image: 8aa2a8d5c9574040392a60aad058edb7.png]
Soulripper - Listen to the rest of the community, and answer when they need you. Don't say you're busy, when you're just flying around in your own world with, TurtleWithAMustache. F*cking listen, and open your eyes. You have really dissapointed me, and the old staff were probably right. Unfortunately.

ryan! - No idea who you are, but you're obviously a dipshit. I like how you're still here, so good job with the asslicking [Image: wink.gif].

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I really don't know where to even on this. You blatantly disrespected one of my staff members and the owner of the Community. Not to mention you disrespected another player of the community. I don't remember ever getting contacted by you via steam nor do I remember ever getting contacted via a Forum PM.

I stick by my warning. You earned it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Next time please give me the reason atleast, instead of "3 other points".
I did indeed disrespect Maivs and Soul, and I apologised to both of them. I am sorry once again, but that doesn't help me now. Even though me and Soul are fine with eachother again.

I'll keep your warning, I just wanted you to clear it up, as it seemed for me, you attempted to avoid it.
I did in fact ask you on Steam to add me, but without any kind of answer.

I got my answer cleared up, thanks Audacter.
And a thanks to you Grub, for your telling me your side of the story.

Thread can be locked Smile.
(10-01-2015, 05:30 AM)Mist Wrote: Next time please give me the reason atleast, instead of "3 other points".
I did indeed disrespect Maivs and Soul, and I apologised to both of them. I am sorry once again, but that doesn't help me now. Even though me and Soul are fine with eachother again.

I'll keep your warning, I just wanted you to clear it up, as it seemed for me, you attempted to avoid it.
I did in fact ask you on Steam to add me, but without any kind of answer.

I got my answer cleared up, thanks Audacter.
And a thanks to you Grub, for your telling me your side of the story.

Thread can be locked Smile.

I don't randomly accept people on steam. You could of made a forum PM to me instead. Next time make a forum PM before making an abuse thread.

User stated thread can be locked and an understanding has been reached.
- No abuse noted.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub