Had enough.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
[Image: wtfs.gif]
I'm done here for now.

When I came back, when I was sure that this time the community was going to be different, it wasn't. It's still the same corrupt community, as I know it.

This is no longer about making friends, being friendly or just general roleplay. Now it's all about a race, a race to become moderator. I know this, because I have spoken with a lot from Fearless, and when I have talked with them, they will only confirm what I'm saying. I won't deny that I tried countless of times to become one myself, but why would I help out, when the owner doesn't even care about it's members, and only thinks about what is the best for his server and updates. 

Everyone of you knows this, but you decide to keep your mouths shut, and cross your fingers to one day become a moderator. I am 100% honest, and I'm sure that 90% of this community, is all in a race to become a moderator.

I won't suggest the rest of the community to leave, but those who did, knows what they're doing.
There's so much I would like to say, but if I continue this thread will be deleted.

Jan - I expect you to lead this community in the future. You're one of the only rational people I know here. My best friend from Fearless, must be you  Heart
Suarez - You're good enough. Fuck what the rest says to you.
NightHawkd - Thanks for helping me through some problems. You are the only dedicated guy that I know in the staff. Soul finally took the right choice for once.
Castiel - ay b0ss. Keep it real, brother.
Viljo - You changed a lot, in a bad way. We used to be such good friends, but when you became a moderator you don't give two shits anymore. Sorry, but I'm telling you truth.
ryan! - No idea who you are, but you're obviously a dipshit. I like how you're still here, so good job with the asslicking Wink.

Shoutout to my boy CodedBrain/MavisDracula - You're the one dragging this community down, and for the love of god. Leave.
Let the rest of the community see how you were back in the days, shall we? You're only here because Soul is desperate as fuck, and in need of a developer. Grow some balls.[Image: 8aa2a8d5c9574040392a60aad058edb7.png]
Soulripper - Listen to the rest of the community, and answer when they need you. Don't say you're busy, when you're just flying around in your own world with, TurtleWithAMustache. F*cking listen, and open your eyes. You have really dissapointed me, and the old staff were probably right. Unfortunately.

I've had enough, and my time here must come to an end. Been with all of you since 2012, but I think it's finally time to say goodbye. So.. Goodbye, and maybe I'll see some of you again.

"No guts, no glory!"
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • ryan!
Damnit Mist, I'm sad to see such a good fella like yourself leave the community. You're someone I could always speak to and someone I could trust while doing so, that is something rare nowadays.

I really do hope you find whatever you're looking for, wherever you're going, you deserve to.

Goodbye Mist.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Mist
Goodbye Mist.
Goodbye Mist, good luck with any future plans you have.
Most of your goodbye post seems to be about becoming moderator. Fearless is not the right place then. You say I've dissapointed you, it's vice versa though.

Like Jan says: I hope you find what you're looking for, and see you around. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • MacTavish, Jarzzz, Edned, Grub
Best of luck for the future, see ya.
Sadly, I think this will get removed or closed. But you are right about many things and I wish you was not. But all we can do now is sit and hope it will get better (I'm defienetly not going to.). Goodluck to FL about this one. I think you'll hopefully get trough this.

OT - Goodbye bro
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Mist
See you, man!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Goodbye.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(08-28-2015, 12:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Most of your goodbye post seems to be about becoming moderator. Fearless is not the right place then. You say I've dissapointed you, it's vice versa though.

Like Jan says: I hope you find what you're looking for, and see you around. Wink

Lmao I don't hope that you're serious.
My goodbye threads is me that needs a break. I only want the best for Fearless.
You never really showed me anything. No faith or even friendliness. I helped you serval times, and still you give me nothing in return. Don't act like it's me that's the problem.

Face the facts, Soul. Your ship is sinking, if you continue to paddle, while the big hole is slowly sinking it. You're gonna go down with it.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • sebasti161