Poll: I prefer this weapon pack:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Current one
29.73%
11 29.73%
Old one
70.27%
26 70.27%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The new weapons
OFMOIRGDOGTOMHFMO OLD WEPS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Honestly, I think that both should be implemented, some people prefer the new weps, they can use them. If they prefer old weps, they can use them also. Best of both worlds
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • MacTavish
To be honest, I hate the new weapons, old ones please!
Old weapons, old ammo. Please.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  •
Pros of old weapons:

- Uses Counter-Strike source models so no need to download two additional big content packs when loading. This could be used for other kind of content.
- Was easier to use and more balanced.
- Worked better with third person.

Cons of old weapons:
- Doesn't have attachments.

A full automatic refund will be possible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • , Suarez
Meh. Not a big fan of the old weapons. I really like the new ones as they're 10X better looking and have attachments. I don't see a reason to change them back what so ever.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • goigle!
Old weapons & ammo, PLEASE
(09-28-2015, 03:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Pros of old weapons:
more balanced.

Sorry, but that's total shite for the most part. 90% of the 'old' guns were completely useless. Granted there's still a few with the current system which seem 'OP', there are other, less conventional weapons which both still can be used effectively which doesn't make them redundant, and they are 'mouldable' to your play style. (Forget the name, but there's a semi-automatic only weapon which is incredibly powerful at mid-long range, which would easily match the most used weapons. This actually gives the vast array of weapons a purpose, unlike the old system.

You could be talking about balance in regards to weapon damage etc, which then I would still argue to a lesser extent, but that's mainly personal preferance.

I'm really torn on this one. If you asked me a few months ago, I would've backed a rollback of the weapon system 100%, but now i'm not too sure. If something similar to what ghost suggested was implemented, then I think that'd be great in all honesty, assuming all the weapons were balanced in accordance to one another.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • goigle!
(09-28-2015, 03:24 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Pros of old weapons:

- Uses Counter-Strike source models so no need to download two additional big content packs when loading. This could be used for other kind of content.
- Was easier to use and more balanced.
- Worked better with third person.

Cons of old weapons:
- Doesn't have attachments.

A full automatic refund will be possible.
Just make sure when you bring them back there is a crosshair like there use to be. Currently there isn't one :/
what I hated the old weapons, they seemed so ancient and pistols did fuck all damage

keep the new ones!

EDIT:
I agree with what ghost said - if anything add the weapons back in addition to the new weapons and balance them accordingly
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I've never once bought an attachment for any weapons. Maybe I'm a tight bastard, maybe they're just shit. Who knows?