Unban Request: Darthvirus
Your name: Darthvirus™

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your ban ID: 65990

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Ruining RP, should know better.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I got banned after the moderator told me I had not broken any rules, even if Ivan decided something else, I do not believe this is a fair ban at all. I do not believe walking into a place and dancing once is something that you deserve a 24 hour ban for either, I do not see how that in any way makes even a 1% good reason to ban a person.

Ivan saying I didn't break any rules:

Spoiler :
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Seriously?
(Local OOC) Darthvirus™: uwotm8
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: you have 1000 hours.
(Local OOC) Darthvirus™: Which rule did I break?
(Local OOC) Darthvirus™: Tell me
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: None, but you know perfectly well that minging is not
tollerated

Able to supply whole chatlogs from my console if requested, but probably isn't needed.

EDIT: The moderator Ivan Tempski also told me to "Get the fuck out of here" via voice chat, sadly I do not have any way of proving that.
You stormed into a RP and went and stood on top of things and started dancing.. Then when one of the guys told you to leave you said no. You were ruining there RP fair and square, I see no reason for you to be unbanned.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(09-27-2015, 06:39 PM)Tempski Wrote: You stormed into an RP and went and stood on top of things and started dancing.. Then when one of the guys told you to leave you said no. You were ruining **their** RP fair and square, I see no reason for you to be unbanned.

So because I don't do as somebody says IC that's a reason for a ban? I ran in and danced ONCE then you grabbed me. That is not fair at all, ever heard of giving a warning? A warning would be better as I did it once, and only once. Running into a mechanic and dancing is not a reason to ban me for 24 hours.
(09-27-2015, 06:45 PM)Darthvirus Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 06:39 PM)Tempski Wrote: You stormed into an RP and went and stood on top of things and started dancing.. Then when one of the guys told you to leave you said no. You were ruining **their** RP fair and square, I see no reason for you to be unbanned.

So because I don't do as somebody says IC that's a reason for a ban? I ran in and danced ONCE then you grabbed me. That is not fair at all, ever heard of giving a warning? A warning would be better as I did it once, and only once. Running into a mechanic and dancing is not a reason to ban me for 24 hours.

You have 1000 hours, you should know better.
(09-27-2015, 07:27 PM)Tempski Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 06:45 PM)Darthvirus Wrote:

You have 1000 hours, you should know better.

We gonna go like that, hours means that "i know better"? Alrighty then, I'll go too then.

You are a moderator, you should know better.
He has perfect rights to ban if you were ruining an RP. Unless you have actual proof that you only did it once or that you didn't deserve the ban then this will be denied. I will give you 24 hours to produce any proof of either of what I said. If you fail to do so then I will be forced to deny this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Before I even attempt to find any proof on my computer, could you tell me why the ban has been extended?
(09-27-2015, 08:32 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Before I even attempt to find any proof on my computer, could you tell me why the ban has been extended?

11th ban.
(09-27-2015, 08:35 PM)Tempski Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 08:32 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Before I even attempt to find any proof on my computer, could you tell me why the ban has been extended?

11th ban.

And where does it say that my 11th ban has to be 3 months?
(09-27-2015, 08:36 PM)Darthvirus Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 08:35 PM)Tempski Wrote:

11th ban.

And where does it say that my 11th ban has to be 3 months?

It doesn't.