Ban request Komar
Hey blat nice lie bro,

hhey admin can you please check the logs because when they found the truck at the lake, me and komar were in it, and they killed us both, on site, so he is lieing, so you can check the logs to find the proof of it.
(10-11-2011, 02:09 PM)MrChilledSnow Wrote: Hey blat nice lie bro,

hhey admin can you please check the logs because when they found the truck at the lake, me and komar were in it, and they killed us both, on site, so he is lieing, so you can check the logs to find the proof of it.

You were 5 meters from getting my car in the lake. You stole my truck I had a reason to kill you, you in the other hand didn't had any reason to steal my truck. We searched all the place and there was no contra anywhere that means you only wanted to lake my car.
(10-11-2011, 02:10 PM)bLaT Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 02:09 PM)MrChilledSnow Wrote: Hey blat nice lie bro,

You were 5 meters from getting my car in the lake. You stole my truck I had a reason to kill you, you in the other hand didn't had any reason to steal my truck. We searched all the place and there was no contra anywhere that means you only wanted to lake my car.

you just admitted you lied dude, you said we were no were to be found, but yet you just now admitted you killed us,
(10-10-2011, 02:12 AM)bLaT Wrote: Summary: EliteEnderman and his friend Komar made a plan together, Enderman started to micspam to destruct me from my car while Komar stole it (I don't have evidence for it) after that they said in OOC they stole it to transfer their contrabands because they didn't had Tides Truck which imo is not a RP reason to steal a car.

Evidence: [Image: 2en42lg.png]

Personaly I think an admin should just close this topic, the evidence showed above is not nearly enough to validate a ban of any length.

The picture shows komar saying he took it for a RP reason, to move his contra, and bLaT cannot provide proof to show otherwise.

You also said when you found the truck, it was at the lake, a dumping ground for vehicles that have been stolen (RP Hideing Evidence) You also said there were no contra to be found at the lake, who said they were moving the contras to or from the lake? It could have been from any number of locations to any number of places, and maybe since you said you started to chase them, they figured dump it.

Then again, no proof on either side showing that there were contras or anything, but then again, theres no proof showing there were no contra. All we have is the picture showing Komar giving his RP reason for taking the truck.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-11-2011, 09:12 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 02:12 AM)bLaT Wrote: Summary: EliteEnderman and his friend Komar made a plan together, Enderman started to micspam to destruct me from my car while Komar stole it (I don't have evidence for it) after that they said in OOC they stole it to transfer their contrabands because they didn't had Tides Truck which imo is not a RP reason to steal a car.

Evidence: [Image: 2en42lg.png]

Personaly I think an admin should just close this topic, the evidence showed above is not nearly enough to validate a ban of any length.

The picture shows komar saying he took it for a RP reason, to move his contra, and bLaT cannot provide proof to show otherwise.

Theres no proof on either side showing that there were contras, but then again, theres no proof showing there was no contra. All we have is the picture showing Komar giving his RP reason for taking the truck.

And what allows you to post here?

One day for Back Seat Moderation, I will review this case soon and decide.
Unless there any proof on them not having contra, then I'll close it
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]