Ban request Komar
Name of player: Komar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30658563

Time in GMT: About 1 hour ago

Summary: EliteEnderman and his friend Komar made a plan together, Enderman started to micspam to destruct me from my car while Komar stole it (I don't have evidence for it) after that they said in OOC they stole it to transfer their contrabands because they didn't had Tides Truck which imo is not a RP reason to steal a car.

Evidence: [Image: 2en42lg.png]
(10-10-2011, 02:12 AM)bLaT Wrote: Name of player: Komar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30658563

Time in GMT: About 1 hour ago

Summary: EliteEnderman and his friend Komar made a plan together, Enderman started to micspam to destruct me from my car while Komar stole it (I don't have evidence for it) after that they said in OOC they stole it to transfer their contrabands because they didn't had Tides Truck which imo is not a RP reason to steal a car.

Evidence: [Image: 2en42lg.png]

what , your friend was micspamming me, he was yelling nope.avi at me, than the truck ot taken i jumped in it, tehre was no long thought out plan, seriously,
you even told me ingame you didint think i did anything
(10-10-2011, 02:12 AM)bLaT Wrote: Summary: EliteEnderman and his friend Komar made a plan together, Enderman started to micspam to destruct me from my car while Komar stole it (I don't have evidence for it) after that they said in OOC they stole it to transfer their contrabands because they didn't had Tides Truck which imo is not a RP reason to steal a car.

First off; If you don't have evidence, why are you even posting a ban request?

Secondly; I do admit to stealing your car, for the RP reason of transferring my contra without having the Police see my contra out in the street.

In a real life example, let's take a look at the first WTC Bombing. The attackers stole a large truck(from a Ryder moving truck company I believe) to transport their bomb to the WTC. They wouldn't have used their tiny BMW to do this action.

So In My Opinion, it is a legitimate RP reason, but it's not my decision on what happens. Admins; I leave this to you.
When we went into a pursuit in them (me and blat in my car), we found it 2 meters from the lake, and we scanned the whole place and no contra - for 20 mins. Thus, they just got bored.
(10-10-2011, 04:05 AM)komar1234 Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 02:12 AM)bLaT Wrote: Summary: EliteEnderman and his friend Komar made a plan together, Enderman started to micspam to destruct me from my car while Komar stole it (I don't have evidence for it) after that they said in OOC they stole it to transfer their contrabands because they didn't had Tides Truck which imo is not a RP reason to steal a car.

First off; If you don't have evidence, why are you even posting a ban request?

Secondly; I do admit to stealing your car, for the RP reason of transferring my contra without having the Police see my contra out in the street.

In a real life example, let's take a look at the first WTC Bombing. The attackers stole a large truck(from a Ryder moving truck company I believe) to transport their bomb to the WTC. They wouldn't have used their tiny BMW to do this action.

So In My Opinion, it is a legitimate RP reason, but it's not my decision on what happens. Admins; I leave this to you.

I won't go randomly on the streets IRL and because I don't have a car I will steal one...
You randomly lockpicked it and tried to throw to the lake.
BTW if you take 9/11 as an example I'm sorry for you.
(10-10-2011, 02:12 AM)bLaT Wrote: BTW if you take 9/11 as an example I'm sorry for you.

I told him people would think it was 911 he was refering to.

He is infact refering to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_...cteristics

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
This is actually the first time I've actually seen a good reason for stealing a car. Mostly it's just random. Reason seems good enough for me.
(10-10-2011, 08:09 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: This is actually the first time I've actually seen a good reason for stealing a car. Mostly it's just random. Reason seems good enough for me.

He didn't had any contra he just wanted to lake my car...
Well then it would be fail. I'll wait for some other admins to respond on this one.
(10-10-2011, 08:32 PM)bLaT Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 08:09 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: This is actually the first time I've actually seen a good reason for stealing a car. Mostly it's just random. Reason seems good enough for me.

He didn't had any contra he just wanted to lake my car...

I like your proof.