Ban Req - Blat
Name of player: Blat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39413914

Time in GMT: 1:45 AM

Summary: I'm unsure what led to the events, but Blat was being very offensive everyone on the server

Evidence: http://cl.ly/2s0Y261Y453E161g3z22
http://cl.ly/2D3t0E430i1T0I032j0a
I did used offensive language and I am sorry about it. But afte StillAlive left the server everyone was minging the pres stole my car (Before he became pres) randomly, I got RDMed and random tranqed and I was angry.
We wanted to raid the pres with a reason and the cops didn't stop breaking NLR we couldn't even get to the elevator they just spawned and started shooting, I started using this offensive language because one rebel died in the raid, became a cop and started TAZING all the rebels who were alive while we had guns out. He tazed me cuffed me and started shooting me instead of arresting me.
I know I shouldn't use that offensive language and I am sorry.
(10-10-2011, 02:00 AM)bLaT Wrote: I did used offensive language and I am sorry about it. But afte StillAlive left the server everyone was minging the pres stole my car (Before he became pres) randomly, I got RDMed and random tranqed and I was angry.
We wanted to raid the pres with a reason and the cops didn't stop breaking NLR we couldn't even get to the elevator they just spawned and started shooting, I started using this offensive language because one rebel died in the raid, became a cop and started TAZING all the rebels who were alive while we had guns out. He tazed me cuffed me and started shooting me instead of arresting me.
I know I shouldn't use that offensive language and I am sorry.

No matter how much you kiss up, you said very offensive terms,
i was their. the reason blat was mad was because we raided the president but it was hard to get past the nexus and when we killed cops they just spawned right next to us
Even if your mad because something bad happens that don't count for behavior like that

He knows what he did wrong but punishment is still needed

I say a day for his little fit.

Don't let this happen again

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]