UBR: |FTG| Sgt. Cate & FALCUNT
(09-27-2015, 01:06 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 01:00 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 11:55 AM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 11:46 AM)Falcao Wrote: Listen to what I say, as soon as Falcunt was banned, they went offline on steam and about 20 seconds later Cate then comes online. YOU are the only friend on Falcunts list, and I know you are real good friends with Cate and you always play together. You didn't tell them how to use the commands, otherwise you would've said it straight away, Falcunt came on even before you were there and used the LOOC within seconds of joining, which is rather dodgy.
First of all, If i am Falcunt's only friend how can you know that he went offline after? Secondly, how do you know that Cate came online if you are not friends with him either also I know that Cate wasn't online straight away because i was talking to him over TS whilst he was turning on his computer. (TS has an app)

I do not have to be friends with Cate, I simply view your friends list, Falcunt went offline and Cate come on immediately after.

I doubt that you were watching my friends list the whole time I was online, plus you couldn't have checked to see if Cate was online during your admin situation. Also a moderator that was involved in the situation is supporting the Unban for reasons that I specified, such as not enough evidence, so I think that speaks for itself (no disrespect)

I can check while in an admin situation and I did. Secondly, me and 3 other staff members all spoke about this in depth and we all agreed that putting the puzzle together that is was clear double accounting, and as Coded said in the abuse - VPN's are easy traceable, I have a mate working at the biggest networking company (which also host VPN's) which can give me all the info I need to trace VPN's and IP's. Therefore I am schooled in networking.

The results however are 84% close to eachother, which makes the software they use show it as a match.

Therefore this account is clearly an alt, looking at all the details I could find there. Matching games, no or less playtime and changing nicknames.

I cannot show the details of the outcome of the results as these contain company and employee information. 

If you had read the links you would know that VPNs are impossible to trace without a court of order also an IP can't match '84%' if they are completely different, I know the first three digits of Cates IP if you tell me the digits you got then i will tell you if they match and if they do you can keep him banned because it would be fair. Also why does it matter if they changed their names? I have changed my name many times.
I've stated everything I feel I need to.

4 staff members all agree with this so I will now leave it down to a higher rank than me and await an admin conclusion.

Thank you.
(09-27-2015, 01:15 PM)Falcao Wrote: I've stated everything I feel I need to.

4 staff members all agree with this so I will now leave it down to a higher rank than me and await an admin conclusion.

Thank you.

If you are including Suarez you can knock that down to 3 because he has stated he supports an Unban.
If I may, I saw this UBR and I could be wrong, but a player called FALCOCK was banned for propkilling and double accounting like 4 days ago. Similar names, nighthawk banned him. Might be a coincidence.
(09-28-2015, 12:06 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: If I may, I saw this UBR and I could be wrong, but a player called FALCOCK was banned for propkilling and double accounting like 4 days ago. Similar names, nighthawk banned him. Might be a coincidence.

Thank you for the information, however please refrain from posting here as you can be warned. Take this as a verbal warning. If you want to provide such information, use a Forum PM.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Case is being reviewed and will be concluded within the next day or two as I have to overlook evidence.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-28-2015, 06:03 PM)Grub Wrote: Case is being reviewed and will be concluded within the next day or two as I have to overlook evidence.

Adding to the case

Do a whois lookup on the "VPN" IP and it will show you the ISP, if its a consumer IP from a consumer based ISP then he probably isn't alt accounting, however, 

84% Close to each other? What the fuck are you on about. Anyway;

http://who.is/
(09-28-2015, 06:03 PM)Grub Wrote: Case is being reviewed and will be concluded within the next day or two as I have to overlook evidence.

Sorry to rush you, but I thought you said that it would be done in one or two days, and we have been waiting about 4 or 5. Any news when this will be sorted?
(10-02-2015, 07:01 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:

Sorry to rush you, but I thought you said that it would be done in one or two days, and we have been waiting about 4 or 5. Any news when this will be sorted?

Please be patient. It takes time.

[FL:M] Falcao
As seen in the first page of the thread, there is no solid evidence.

Solid evidence is however required for a ban, as there can not be made any assumptions.

Therefore you will be given the benefit of the doubt.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.