UBR: |FTG| Sgt. Cate & FALCUNT
Your name: |FTG|. Sgt Cate, FALCUNT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65460229,  STEAM_0:1:129844840

Your ban ID: 65930, 65931

Banned by: [FL:M] Falcao

Reason: Double Accounting (Accused)

Involved: |FTG| Sgt. Cate, Fangz, [FL:M] Falcao, [FL:M] Suarez

Why we should unban you: So recently my friend Sgt. Cate got a ban for an understandable reason of failrp and disrespect which he has since spoken about and i myself took a blacklist.

But I came on today after meeting a new player on a TTT server, as i enjoyed that gamemode, I met a guy by the name of FALCUNT (suggesting, i know but he chose it because  he's a lumberjack from the Ardennes forest who got nicknamed *** by his friends IRL.) And i asked if he wanted to go on the server to show him FL

But, as soon as he joined the server he got teleported by Falcao and Suarez (nothing against Suarez) and when i joined afterwards I was brought also. Turns out he was accusing him of double accounting, but their are more than one problems I have with this. Firstly they accused him of using a VPN from Luxembourg (who would choose that out of any place in the world) when they have no proof he is using one, and have no way to trace a VPN without a court order, he provided his IP but they disregarded it and insisted they trace it, when we asked for proof he didn't provide it, I know the first 3 numbers of Cate's IP and they didn't want to try and match it so obviously they are making it up, I even know his full ip and would provide, but ik you would just go out of your way to give him a bad time. As well as this, I have many other people on my friends list who have been banned before but you didn't suspect them only Cate, because Falcao clearly has a problem with him.

If you can prove that he is double accounting, then i will leave this alone and stop pestering, but if you do not I want you to at least stop his perma and shorten it for his other punishments and unban FALCUNT you I thought was a perfectly nice guy both of them can not be proven as double accounters without being able to trace their so called 'VPN' as well as this, a dialing code is used for different phone lines, so don't use that bullshit as a way of making up tracing methods.

These sources will explain VPN's for you: 

https://www.quora.com/Can-one-track-my-r...I-use-VPN

https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-servi...n-140315/2

(Finally, nothing against Suarez Or Falcao, just want people to know that this is made up and that the ban should be shortened, in fact I respect Suarez and Falcao as admins and do not mind my ban as 2 days is fine because I admit I have been disrespectful.)
Even though we had enough evidence to suspend you for Double Accounting, none of it 100% proved it was you. Despite this Falcao & Coded agreed he should have been banned; after profile analysis and other things.

I support an unban on the count of the fact we were never able to fully prove it was you.
(09-27-2015, 09:18 AM)Suarez Wrote: Even though we had enough evidence to suspend you for Double Accounting, none of it 100% proved it was you. Despite this Falcao & Coded agreed he should have been banned; after profile analysis and other things.

I support an unban on the count of the fact we were never able to fully prove it was you.

Thank you for the support Cheese
We may not have the solid evidence, but I will get someone to do that as I know for a fact it is Cate.

The steam profile was not even fully set up that day, the two games on it were Heroe's and Generals and Gmod, exactly what Cate played on his account. Cate went offline and Falcunt came online, Falcunt then went offline and Cate came online, (Yeah I watched over the two accounts to be sure), lastly, the account details are named Anus and from Afghanistan, which clearly shows no care of the account and is just used for fun if you ask me. And thirdly, you say you met them on TTT, they had 50 minutes on Gmod, the case overall took atleast 35 minutes due to disruption, so you met them within 15minutes of them first using Gmod, they found a TTT server within 15minutes, downloaded all the content and then decided to go on FL? And lastly, a new player to FL will most likely not know how to use .// when they first join the game with 0 hours, having not had time to read the rules or commands.

It's like a puzzle, and me Suarez and Coded all tried working it out and after putting the pieces together, it leads directly to Cate.

[FL:M] Falcao
(09-27-2015, 10:19 AM)Falcao Wrote: We may not have the solid evidence, but I will get someone to do that as I know for a fact it is Cate.

The steam profile was not even fully set up that day, the two games on it were Heroe's and Generals and Gmod, exactly what Cate played on his account. Cate went offline and Falcunt came online, Falcunt then went offline and Cate came online, (Yeah I watched over the two accounts to be sure), lastly, the account details are named Anus and from Afghanistan, which clearly shows no care of the account and is just used for fun if you ask me. And thirdly, you say you met them on TTT, they had 50 minutes on Gmod, the case overall took atleast 35 minutes due to disruption, so you met them within 15minutes of them first using Gmod, they found a TTT server within 15minutes, downloaded all the content and then decided to go on FL? And lastly, a new player to FL will most likely not know how to use .// when they first join the game with 0 hours, having not had time to read the rules or commands.

It's like a puzzle, and me Suarez and Coded all tried working it out and after putting the pieces together, it leads directly to Cate.

You cant know if Cate went online before hand because you are not on his friends list, Cate plays other games more than H&G and Gmod and I can tell them how to use commands so your argument is still invalid, plus Suarez himself has stated that you didnt 100% have proof of double account so it's false accusation, and  that's pretty disrespectful

Also, what 'pieces' did you put together? you can't track a VPN if he did have one like you said in game, just because he has the same games doesn't mean it's him,just because they're on at different times doesn't mean that they're the same person.
(09-27-2015, 10:33 AM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:19 AM)Falcao Wrote: We may not have the solid evidence, but I will get someone to do that as I know for a fact it is Cate.

You cant know if Cate went online before hand because you are not on his friends list, Cate plays other games more than H&G and Gmod and I can tell them how to use commands so your argument is still invalid, plus Suarez himself has stated that you didnt 100% have proof of double account so it's false accusation, and  that's pretty disrespectful

Also, what 'pieces' did you put together? you can't track a VPN if he did have one like you said in game, just because he has the same games doesn't mean it's him,just because they're on at different times doesn't mean that they're the same person.

Listen to what I say, as soon as Falcunt was banned, they went offline on steam and about 20 seconds later Cate then comes online. YOU are the only friend on Falcunts list, and I know you are real good friends with Cate and you always play together. You didn't tell them how to use the commands, otherwise you would've said it straight away, Falcunt came on even before you were there and used the LOOC within seconds of joining, which is rather dodgy.
(09-27-2015, 11:46 AM)Falcao Wrote:

Listen to what I say, as soon as Falcunt was banned, they went offline on steam and about 20 seconds later Cate then comes online. YOU are the only friend on Falcunts list, and I know you are real good friends with Cate and you always play together. You didn't tell them how to use the commands, otherwise you would've said it straight away, Falcunt came on even before you were there and used the LOOC within seconds of joining, which is rather dodgy.
First of all, If i am Falcunt's only friend how can you know that he went offline after? Secondly, how do you know that Cate came online if you are not friends with him either also I know that Cate wasn't online straight away because i was talking to him over TS whilst he was turning on his computer. (TS has an app)
(09-27-2015, 11:55 AM)||Fangz|| Wrote:

First of all, If i am Falcunt's only friend how can you know that he went offline after? Secondly, how do you know that Cate came online if you are not friends with him either also I know that Cate wasn't online straight away because i was talking to him over TS whilst he was turning on his computer. (TS has an app)

I do not have to be friends with Cate, I simply view your friends list, Falcunt went offline and Cate come on immediately after.
(09-27-2015, 12:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:

I do not have to be friends with Cate, I simply view your friends list, Falcunt went offline and Cate come on immediately after.

I doubt that you were watching my friends list the whole time I was online, plus you couldn't have checked to see if Cate was online during your admin situation. Also a moderator that was involved in the situation is supporting the Unban for reasons that I specified, such as not enough evidence, so I think that speaks for itself (no disrespect)
(09-27-2015, 01:00 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 10:33 AM)||Fangz|| Wrote: You cant know if Cate went online before hand because you are not on his friends list, Cate plays other games more than H&G and Gmod and I can tell them how to use commands so your argument is still invalid, plus Suarez himself has stated that you didnt 100% have proof of double account so it's false accusation, and  that's pretty disrespectful

I doubt that you were watching my friends list the whole time I was online, plus you couldn't have checked to see if Cate was online during your admin situation. Also a moderator that was involved in the situation is supporting the Unban for reasons that I specified, such as not enough evidence, so I think that speaks for itself (no disrespect)

I can check while in an admin situation and I did. Secondly, me and 3 other staff members all spoke about this in depth and we all agreed that putting the puzzle together that is was clear double accounting, and as Coded said in the abuse - VPN's are easy traceable, I have a mate working at the biggest networking company (which also host VPN's) which can give me all the info I need to trace VPN's and IP's. Therefore I am schooled in networking.

The results however are 84% close to eachother, which makes the software they use show it as a match.

Therefore this account is clearly an alt, looking at all the details I could find there. Matching games, no or less playtime and changing nicknames.

I cannot show the details of the outcome of the results as these contain company and employee information.