UBR Sourlemon
Your name: Sourlemon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34190735

Your ban ID: 65987

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:  Killing SRU 12.7 do not kill or injure any other government member

Involved: Eurogamer, Target loss prevention agent

Why we should unban you:  We are both cops at the time. (Myself and target)
So an SRU had us locked in his vehicle and was acting in a way quite corrupt as he was holding myself and another officer in his car 

This sru was trying to force us to do some stupid thing, he was pointing his gun at us in a threataning manner, he had walked off so we pulled out our ARs
He walks up gun up, I order him to put it down.
 We left and as we ran away from him up the nexus slope he fired at us missing as we turned the corner
He proceeded to run up after us and we returned fire and killed him but he never hit us

12.6 Police/S.R.U. may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians.

Was him shooting at us not considered in violation of both rules 12.6 and 12.7? Even if you say "omg he wasnt corrupt he was rping". Is him working for an outside organization and working against his fellow government members not corruption? 

12.7 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

With this rule which the admins kept quoting before they banned me, Am I supposed to stand still while an SRU shoots at me and take it like a fucking champ?

EuroGamer Also kept saying his was firing warning shots, but the rounds were wizzing right past us, not into the ground or into the sky like he had said. He was most definitley shooting to kill
Quote:6.If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record
This has now gone over two weeks without a response. Would any staff care to reply?
And 5 more days
Dang! Its almost like nobody wants to even look at this!
I like turtles.
(10-22-2015, 11:33 PM)DanManC Wrote: I like turtles.

I suggest you not post unless you have something to add to the UBR. If I see it again I will enforce a punishment. As for the UBR I will not touch it as Grub is the one whom did it.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-22-2015, 11:57 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 11:33 PM)DanManC Wrote: I like turtles.

I suggest you not post unless you have something to add to the UBR. If I see it again I will enforce a punishment. As for the UBR I will not touch it as Grub is the one whom did it.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Does who banned me matter at this point? We are way past the 7 day mark, no point in stalling it any longer.
It was Grub who issued the punishment so I am not going to step on his toes by messing with an UBR that he should handle. It is the right thing to do.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I'm not "stalling", you know that I have other cases to deal with. You made it past the 7 day mark, consider yourself lucky. I promise you, that attitude you showed here will not help you in the future.

Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub