Admin Abuse: Falcao
(09-25-2015, 05:23 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote: Well, either way I insist cate is not double accounting, and want proof that it is him and we can end this thread.

If you really treat these threads like courtrooms, such as the BR threads then how can you if you fail to provide evidence
if it were a BR you would so why not when you are accusing someone yourself?
(09-25-2015, 05:26 PM)Suarez Wrote: If you want him unbanned, post an UBR.

It's not about the unban, its about the fact that you have just pulled any player out of the server and banned him under the accusation of double accounting, I have many other friends some who have even done this stuff on other servers and some with VAC bans but you chose the one with nothing on record except for petty bans, this is about showing that you have abused your powers as a mod and have made up random reasons for a ban, without evidence
If you are going to deny this, then at least state the exact evidence of how you know he is double accounting before doing so
There is no abuse of powers here. Just because your friend was banned is not a reason to post an admin abuse case. If they have suffiecent proof to ban them both then that is fine. We are not required to show you our proof of him double accounting. So this "discussion" ends here as this is not an abuse case at all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-25-2015, 05:36 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: There is no abuse of powers here. Just because your friend was banned is not a reason to post an admin abuse case. If they have suffiecent proof to ban them both then that is fine. We are not required to show you our proof of him double accounting. So this "discussion" ends here as this is not an abuse case at all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
Then at least move it to a UBR where they always show proof, also they don't have nearly sufficient proof, for they insist they have tools to track VPNs which in itself is impossible without a court of order and Suarez even spoke to me to mock me and Cate for his ban. I have a time stamp as proof:
<18:25:32> "Suarez" disconnected (riperino)
And once again, it is abuse because without even asking if it was true, he teleported the player as soon as he joined with me, and accused and banned him.
VPN's are easy traceable, I have a mate working at the biggest networking company (which also host VPN's) which can give me all the info I need to trace VPN's and IP's. Therefore I am schooled in networking.

The results however are 84% close to eachother, which makes the software they use show it as a match.

Therefore this account is clearly an alt, looking at all the details I could find there. Matching games, no or less playtime and changing nicknames.

I cannot show the details of the outcome of the results as these contain company and employee information.
As stated before, if you wish for your friend to be un-banned post a Unban request.
However also as stated before there is no abuse here meaning this thread has no reason to be open.
Evidence may be provided on why he was banned when a Unban request is up, but not in the admin abuse section as it is unrelated as it is not abuse.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
After reviewing the case,

I have come to the conclusion that this is not an abuse. You should simply post unban request to solve this issue.

Closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub