Admin Abuse: Falcao
Name: Sgt. Cate, FALCUNT, Fangz

Time/Date: 17:54 25/09/2015

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27740499, STEAM_0:1:65460229, STEAM_0:1:129844840

Name of Administrator: Falcao

Evidence: So recently my friend Sgt. Cate got a ban for an understandable reason of failrp and disrespect which he has since spoken about and i myself took a blacklist.

But I came on today after meeting a new player on a TTT server, as i enjoyed that gamemode, I met a guy by the name of FALCUNT (suggesting, i know but he chose it because  he's a lumberjack from the Ardennes forest who got nicknamed *** by his friends IRL.) And i asked if he wanted to go on the server to show him FL

But, as soon as he joined the server he got teleported by Falcao and Suarez (nothing against Suarez) and when i joined afterwards I was brought also. Turns out he was accusing him of double accounting, but their are more than one problems I have with this. Firstly they accused him of using a VPN from Luxembourg (who would choose that out of any place in the world) when they have no proof he is using one, and have no way to trace a VPN without a court order, he provided his IP but they disregarded it and insisted they trace it, when we asked for proof he didn't provide it, I know the first 3 numbers of Cate's IP and they didn't want to try and match it so obviously they are making it up, I even know his full ip and would provide, but ik you would just go out of your way to give him a bad time. As well as this, I have many other people on my friends list who have been banned before but you didn't suspect them only Cate, because Falcao clearly has a problem with him.

If you can prove that he is double accounting, then i will leave this alone and stop pestering, but if you do not I want you to at least stop his perma and shorten it for his other punishments and unban FALCUNT you I thought was a perfectly nice guy both of them can not be proven as double accounters without being able to trace their so called 'VPN' as well as this, a dialing code is used for different phone lines, so don't use that bullshit as a way of making up tracing methods.

These sources will explain VPN's for you: 
https://www.quora.com/Can-one-track-my-r...I-use-VPN

https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-servi...n-140315/2

(Finally, nothing against Suarez Or Falcao, just want people to know that this is made up and that the ban should be shortened, in fact I respect Suarez and Falcao as admins and do not mind my ban as 2 days is fine because I admit I have been disrespectful.)
And again I will say what I said last time, there is nothing here that states I abused my powers, this should be in the unban section as you are posting in order to get the ban removed or shortened.
No it is abuse because you are just banning a random player, along with a player that was only banned for a few days, before you made it perma, he didn't even have one hour and you instantly accused him, banning him within the hour and thinking that you have the power to ban any player that you see on my friends lsit just because you dislike me and Cate you wanted a reason to perma
(09-25-2015, 05:08 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote: No it is abuse because you are just banning a random player, along with a player that was only banned for a few days, before you made it perma, he didn't even have one hour and you instantly accused him, banning him within the hour and thinking that you have the power to ban any player that you see on my friends lsit just because you dislike me and Cate you wanted a reason to perma

I do not dislike you or Cate, I have no problem with either of you and I have no reason to.

As I said, me banning someone is not abusing my powers, it's what I have to do when the ToS is broken, it's a big rulebreak.
He didn't break any rules that apply in the ToS, and you can't accuse him of it if you cannot back it up with any proof, as well as this, we know you have a problem with us, because ever since we had a BR on Suarez (one of your friends) you have been watching closer on us than anyone else, so i will say again, once you provide proof of his rule break, i will step down.
Myself, Falcao, Viljo, CodedBrain and Pear all agreed that you were double accounting with |FTG| Sgt. Cate. Coded said there was enough evidence to ban you both and seeing as he is our Developer he knows a lot more about the systems than us.

Our proof does not have to be shared with you either.
Wait, ME double accounting with him? I have only ever played on this account, also if you don't want to provide evidence it shows you are lying because if you did have evidence of his double account you would have shown it to us or spoken to us about it, and at least asked if it was true, finally, I myself have never encountered Pear, codedbrain or Viljo so how can they suspect anything about a double account, and Cate himself tells me he doesn't know who they are other than them being stafff. so again provide evidence of his double account and break of ToS or we can clearly take this as a false accusation, you cannot trace a VPN if he has one, and Dialing codes are used for phones, Suarez, I don't know if something happened IRL between you, but I would never expect you to accuse your IRL friend for Double accounting with out proof.
By you I meant |FTG| Sgt. Cate double accounting with FALCÚNT. Apologies.
Well, either way I insist cate is not double accounting, and want proof that it is him and we can end this thread.
If you want him unbanned, post an UBR.