Qesa's Request
Your name:Qesa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49865946

Your ban ID: 65917

Banned by: [FL] Nighthawkd

Reason: Attempting to scam like a retard

Involved: xShai123

Why we should unban you: So.. What I did was really wrong and stupid, Now I regret this shit. I'm asking you to at least shorten the ban, And give me another chance, Because i'm really sorry for what I did. 
I really love the server and the community, Don't know what i'll do in those 5 months, I am again, Really sorry. Please read and understand me.

Qesa
You knowingly scammed someone and knew you did wrong. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and only banned you for 5 months when I could have permed you. I see no reason as to why I should unban or even shorten your ban.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-26-2015, 09:58 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You knowingly scammed someone and knew you did wrong. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and only banned you for 5 months when I could have permed you. I see no reason as to why I should unban or even shorten your ban.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

not involved, just pointing something out

isn't 5 monthes or a perma just a little bit extreme? its not like he crashed the server or anything and scams aren't even THAT harsh
(09-26-2015, 11:48 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 09:58 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You knowingly scammed someone and knew you did wrong. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and only banned you for 5 months when I could have permed you. I see no reason as to why I should unban or even shorten your ban.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

not involved, just pointing something out

isn't 5 monthes or a perma just a little bit extreme? its not like he crashed the server or anything and scams aren't even THAT harsh

User has been warned.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Denied as the user knew what he was doing was wrong but still did it anyways.