Suarez Abuse
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
When i was playing in v2d i was a corleone and 3 cops one of them were Suarez started to raid my house with a reason "Blocked Windows" but i hadnt any blocked windows so i said to them that you cant do this because you are breaking the rules because there arent any blocked windows and in that moment Suarez muted me just because i was saying the truth i want this guy demoted because he broke a rule and even blacklisted me from ooc because i was saying that he was a shitty admin , and thats true because a admin that breaks the rules and dont care is just a shitty admin i want this guy demoted because if was me raiding this house i would be already banned for "Random Raid"
Please use the template provided and it is not abuse:

a. We turned up to see your blocked windows, they were there when we arrived.

b. I muted you because you kept screaming down your mic at us

c. You were blacklisted for admin disrespect and was completely valid.
thats a lie they windows werent blocked you just raided me because you knew that i probably had contraband
When we arrived the windows were fully blocked. They were removed shortly after, however because they were there for a good 30 seconds whilst we were surveying the property we decided to raid.
No template, no evidence, no abuse.
Closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub