Advanced ANPR System
Title of Suggestion: Advanced ANPR System

Description: We currently have a system where if a cop drives past a car that is stolen or the owner of it is wanted a message will pop up in chat saying [ANPR] The Ford Raptor with the plate X is stolen!

I'm suggesting we add a system where officers type /anpr on and every car they pass it pops up in chat with Make, Model, Speed (km/h and mp/h) and the plate. Conversly you can turn the system off with /anpr off.

Why: It will make Police RP more interesting and make speed traps and patrols easier and more fun by being able to access this information quickly.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Nuka
+Support!
+Support
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
+support

Maybe this could get the stolen cars back to their owners faster?
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
+Support

Love the idea if it can be done Smile
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(09-19-2015, 10:13 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

It shouldn't be that hard seeing as the systems are pretty much in place (basic ANPR system that flags stolen/wanted cars and the radar gun script with the speed and the plate) I'm no coder but I don't think it'd be as hard as some of the recent updates we've had.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • DVN
(09-21-2015, 06:56 AM)Suarez Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 10:13 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

It shouldn't be that hard seeing as the systems are pretty much in place (basic ANPR system that flags stolen/wanted cars and the radar gun script with the speed and the plate) I'm no coder but I don't think it'd be as hard as some of the recent updates we've had.

I agree, let's hope it gets accepted then!
+Support

+support