Please help I got banned forever ;(
Your name: Jack

Your ban ID: 61071 

Banned by: [FL] Raptor  

Reason: Healing during raid.  

Involved: I can't understand that question but can you please reply to me what that question means ?  

Why we should unban you: Please because I didn't know they were raiding I was just confused who I should heal as medic and I didn't know that they were raiding and please ! this is my favorite server I love this server so much and I donated for it please give me a chance it was an accident ;( please I love playing on that server just 1 more chance please ;(.
And I got 10 $ today and I want to donate again ! please last chance cuz I love this server and it was accident ;( I got banned from that time and I waiting like 1 year to get respond from anystaff to unban me ;(
Right, for where it says involved, it means the anyone involved with the incident. Also be patient with this unban, there is only one active super admin who can unban you and he has a lot of things to get done.
ok thanks so the Involved asking me to answer ? or what ? I mean is it question ?
Involved : Iam the Invovled but it was an accident :/ so staff member banned me forever for only accident
No, it asks you who was involved, so were their other players involved with you? Or just you and the admin who banned you involved..
Me and the admin who banned me involved
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Ummmmm mate..... your not even banned :/
(09-16-2015, 04:15 PM)PythonPlays Wrote: Ummmmm mate..... your not even banned :/

You're not even involved.

Warned- Suarez.
Being beneficial to the thread

Mate if you don't understand what things mean when you read the rules by pressing F1 you should ask a admin by using @ "question" in the chat
Approved. Don't follow in you old foot steps since you gained 9 bans and only had 30 hours.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub