Ban Request | Rims & 99 problems | FailRP, FailFearRP
(09-13-2015, 04:25 PM)Rims Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 03:35 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Involved, bringing a point to this BR.

If you watch this video, there is no way that 99 problems informed the corleones of him being questioned. Looking at the footage it is fair to say not only did they  FailRP(Shooting their way in even though their 'boss' had to gun to them, they also meta gamed to find out his location. Evidence to support this claim is at 4:18 where we can see 99 problems saying 'I will bring the car(s)' and the as soon as he says that they appear, this supports my claim.

- Ghost

You weren't involved, and 99 was never tied up, so he had access to /pradio, /cradio, /pm, /radio, and all other chat commands.

Please give me a point in this video where he used '/pradio, /cradio, /pm, /radio'. Also, remember that admins/mods have access to the logs.
(09-13-2015, 04:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

If you watch this video, there is no way that 99 problems informed the corleones of him being questioned. Looking at the footage it is fair to say not only did they  FailRP(Shooting their way in even though their 'boss' had to gun to them, they also meta gamed to find out his location. Evidence to support this claim is at 4:18 where we can see 99 problems saying 'I will bring the car(s)' and the as soon as he says that they appear, this supports my claim.

- Ghost

You weren't involved, and 99 was never tied up, so he had access to /pradio, /cradio, /pm, /radio, and all other chat commands.

Please give me a point in this video where he used '/pradio, /cradio, /pm, /radio'. Also, remember that admins/mods have access to the logs.

Please realize that /pradio and /cradio don't show /me broadcasts in a local area like /radio does, so it's impossible to show that from the video. You weren't even involved to begin with. Lol
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(09-13-2015, 05:34 PM)Rims Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 04:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

- Ghost

Please realize that /pradio and /cradio don't show /me broadcasts in a local area like /radio does.
It will show above the player if they're writing. Please link me in the video where this occurs.
/pradio and /cradio do broadcast to the local area just like /radio.
In all honesty I don't think anymore needs to said on this thread. The case has been laid out and now it's time it got resolved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
First of all, you are not involved you dont know anything about it. Anyways i writet to them in the house because i wasnt tied you just dont saw it because he spoled so fast, second you can disable so if you write it won't show up.
(09-13-2015, 05:39 PM)Suarez Wrote: /pradio and /cradio do broadcast to the local area just like /radio.

orly. Notice it only says "Adlet Mayer radios in:" for the /radio. oop.

[Image: S1DvSqU.png]
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

Ban report approved.

Rims has been found breaking FearRP

Ban will be issued for 1 day.

Thank you for your report.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-14-2015, 03:00 PM)Viljo Wrote: Ban report approved.

Rims has been found breaking FearRP

Ban will be issued for 1 day.

Thank you for your report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib084tzN8H0

(09-14-2015, 03:05 PM)Rims Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib084tzN8H0

User warned for posting after report being approved/denied