Ban Request | Rims & 99 problems | FailRP, FailFearRP
Name of player: Rims & 99 problems

SteamID: Rims: STEAM_0:0:71119566
         99 problems: STEAM_0:1:96515486

Time in GMT: (around, but after 10pm) 12/09/2015

Server: v2d

Summary:Okay. So, to start off, we (Generation, GeneralWeed, Rumble) were doing a PassiveRP (Nuclear Power Plant) when the Corleones came along into the compound to steal a tides truck where I then chased them. Rims broke fearRP and failRPed. 99 problems didn't do much but still think he should be taught about the rules. Rims, however, has over 400 hours and should know perfectly well that he shouldn't have done what he did. Please watch the video below (sorry for the length) you can see all the evidence. Rims was very aggressive verbally along with his blatant disregard for RP and the rules that have been set in place for a reason.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrE6M_JHUAY&feature=youtu.be
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So you clipped that point out, then you nlr to pick your car up and you took me as a hostage without a rope and they gave you that car back and you still didn't wanna let me go, i waited 10 min when your security guard shot 1 of our members, another thing why do you clip so much in it? He rejoined so there was no truck.
"...were doing a PassiveRP (Nuclear Power Plant)..." 
>Takes hostages over a stolen truck.
>Has assault rifles.
>Travels across the entirety of v2d to get into gun fights with us.
>"What makes you think I shouldn't kill you now" - 3:05

We came back to get our friend (A fellow corleone) who was being held hostage by a Nuclear Power Plant (FailRP to begin with.) I'm glad at 4:57 you can see that he even tries to kill the hostage for no reason. We arrived in the stolen vehicle (in which I was returning). Even after the situation cooled down and I offered them the vehicle, they still wouldn't release the hostage. That's why I was talking more shit than usual because they were being pretty hyprocritical. By the time the Recorder blatantly lied to the Police Sergeant about us "having guns" (He had no knowledge of our weapons until I pulled it to kill the cop and him.) the Tides was already gone from the garage because the owner reconnected or simply disconnected. The RP should have ended right there because we no longer had the item that you hostaged someone over. The very act of hostaging is failRP on your part because you claim to be passive and you are a powerplant, not a military base, or gang hideout, etc.

And ye, we took the Jeep again because ayyyy lmao.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
@99 Problems ''you nlr to pick your car up''
This is not true. I had waited the time needed in order for me to retrieve it. If you have evidence saying/showing otherwise, please come forward with it.

'' you took me as a hostage without a rope and they gave you that car back and you still didn't wanna let me go''
This was because I was RP-ing as a Security Guard for the Power Plant. Two vehicles had been stolen by then and it is my job to protect the building and the assets of it and/or its workers. Me taking you 'hostage' was an incentive for your buddies to come back with the Tides truck and Jeep for me to then let you go. But, as it was only the Jeep that was returned, we wouldn't let you go. (If it's true that the truck had disappeared, then I apologise as I wouldn't have had any knowledge of that.)

Rims ''>Takes hostages over a stolen truck.''
Please be aware that it is legitimate for me to take him into custody as he was known to be involved in the theft of two vehicles.

''>Has assault rifles.''
Please also be aware that we had assault rifles equipped to protect our assets. We had to make sure that no-one was able to get into the facility as it could be quite dangerous to their health. Obviously the intent was not to use the rifles, it was more for show than anything else.

''>Travels across the entirety of v2d to get into gun fights with us.''
Okay. As you can see from the video, you had taken the first shot under FearRP. Nothing else needs to be said on this one.

''"What makes you think I shouldn't kill you now" - 3:05''
The difference is that it's a threat. Did I kill him at that moment in time? No. If I had killed him right then, I would be in the wrong.

''I'm glad at 4:57 you can see that he even tries to kill the hostage for no reason''
I had every reason to kill him at that moment. You had fired shots at me whilst one of your own members was under FearRP. This is a violation of the rules on your part. Nothing to be glad about.

''By the time the Recorder blatantly lied to the Police Sergeant about us "having guns" (He had no knowledge of our weapons until I pulled it to kill the cop and him.)''
Apologies, I had only realised that when you posted this reply that I realised that I had sped it up at the point when a gun was pulled out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEa4QkHcTro&feature=youtu.be

''The RP should have ended right there because we no longer had the item that you hostaged someone over.''
False. You were still in possession of the black Jeep.
Kind Regards,

(09-13-2015, 02:46 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: @99 Problems ''you nlr to pick your car up''
This is not true. I had waited the time needed in order for me to retrieve it. If you have evidence saying/showing otherwise, please come forward with it.

This is a pretty scummy tactic. You have created this situation so it's his word vs yours. You're the one coming forward with Video "evidence". So how is it his job to provide evidence about something you intentionally left out of your video? You show fast forwarded footage of seemingly nothing happening, so why not that? NLR breaking in 3x speed is still NLR breaking tho amirite. I don't see you posting a 3rd video clearing yourself of that accusation tho. (;

That's besides the point. If you're reporting me for my bad words then w/e. I'll accept that because your hypocrisy pissed me off. 

Rims ''>Takes hostages over a stolen truck.'' 

Please be aware that it is legitimate for me to take him into custody as he was known to be involved in the theft of two vehicles.

The only reason you "knew" we stole those 2 vehicles is because you completely failRP. You were a Powerplant security minge, not a Police Detective. Your job doesn't call for Detective work that involves you driving across v2d with assault rifles and getting into gunfights. 

''The RP should have ended right there because we no longer had the item that you hostaged someone over.''

False. You were still in possession of the black Jeep.

Yeah. because calling the police about your stolen vehicle was never an option. "Passive RP" ya.

Theres a powerplant of some sort outside my city, you should see it. Every other day they have to hostage people over stolen goods or something. You know how they are. /s
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

Rims ''So how is it his job to provide evidence about something you intentionally left out of your video?''
I don't possess such evidence of me breaking any rules nor do I claim to have done so. If you wish to make accusations, please back them up with evidence as I have done so above.

''You were a Powerplant security minge''
''Theres a powerplant of some sort outside my city, you should see it. Every other day they have to hostage people over stolen goods or something. You know how they are.''
Being immature about this ruins your credibility. Please stick to the point.

''Your job doesn't call for Detective work that involves you driving across v2d with assault rifles and getting into gunfights.''
In all honesty it does. I am responsible for the property of the Power Plant. I followed the truck to know where it was going where I then got the Sergeant to sort it out for me. When he was then mowed by you whilst you were under FearRP.
Kind Regards,

Involved, bringing a point to this BR.

If you watch this video, there is no way that 99 problems informed the corleones of him being questioned. Looking at the footage it is fair to say not only did they FailRP(Shooting their way in even though their 'boss' had to gun to them, they also meta gamed to find out his location. Evidence to support this claim is at 4:18 where we can see 99 problems saying 'I will bring the car(s)' and the as soon as he says that they appear, this supports my claim.

- Ghost
Not involved.
(09-13-2015, 03:35 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Involved, bringing a point to this BR.

If you watch this video, there is no way that 99 problems informed the corleones of him being questioned. Looking at the footage it is fair to say not only did they  FailRP(Shooting their way in even though their 'boss' had to gun to them, they also meta gamed to find out his location. Evidence to support this claim is at 4:18 where we can see 99 problems saying 'I will bring the car(s)' and the as soon as he says that they appear, this supports my claim.

- Ghost

You weren't involved, and 99 was never tied up, so he had access to /pradio, /cradio, /pm, /radio, and all other chat commands.

(09-13-2015, 03:35 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Rims ''So how is it his job to provide evidence about something you intentionally left out of your video?''
I don't possess such evidence of me breaking any rules nor do I claim to have done so. If you wish to make accusations, please back them up with evidence as I have done so above.

okay, so you're saying you recorded the whole thing, except for the part where you broke NLR? lol. Convenience at it's finest.

''You were a Powerplant security minge''
''Theres a powerplant of some sort outside my city, you should see it. Every other day they have to hostage people over stolen goods or something. You know how they are.''
Being immature about this ruins your credibility. Please stick to the point.

I'm not trying to be rude, but it's a game. Being righteously indignant doesn't score you any brownie points with anyone dawg. This is a videogame forum, not a courtroom fam.

''Your job doesn't call for Detective work that involves you driving across v2d with assault rifles and getting into gunfights.''
In all honesty it does. I am responsible for the property of the Power Plant. I followed the truck to know where it was going where I then got the Sergeant to sort it out for me. When he was then mowed by you whilst you were under FearRP.

Riiiight. The way you even presented was, "hey, theres a cop here, let's involve him!".  You never once tried to involve the police from the beginning, and all your actions before and after that one instance where he was already outside our base involved you being a complete Vigilante batman. That's failRP regardless of your opinion m80 fam