Remen's Unban Request (Remove from record)
Your name: Remen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29809797

Your ban ID: 65588

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Puching ragdolled body

Involved: Aarontheshirt, Yoko Jomoko, Nighthawkd and Ivan Tempski.

I am more than just annoyed not by how this was handled by the administrators online because that was spot on but how I was blamed and punished for 'Punching a ragdolled body' which itself is an absolute disgrace, what happened was a BMD (Yoko I believe) killed a Police Officer behind KFC and I ran up, crouched by the corpse and punched the air. I did not make contact with the body whatsoever which is apparently what happened as 'witnessed' by both Nighthawkd and Ivan Tempski. I would absolutely understand if I did in fact punch the body but I am saying myself that I did NOT punch the body, I am not low enough to lie about this straight to three staff members so strongly. I believe this was the point I was trying to put across before being shut down by both of the moderators involved. Perspective from the persons involved is probably a major factor as I could have easily been mistaken for doing what I was accused of from a different angle. Returning after bans were reset just to be slapped across the face for something that I did not do is extremely off-putting, I wouldn't risk staining my newly wiped ban record which previously had around 7 bans recorded leading from early 2012.

I apologize if I came across as a somewhat ignorant player, but I was trying my best to be polite while upset when trying to explain what happened from my point of view.
You were witnessed by three staff members punching the ragdolled body.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I quite literally ran up to the corpse and punched the air once, punching a ragdolled body itself is the equivalent of jumping onto a live person in a ragdolled state which has been a rule of Fearless since 2012, I've been a part of this community long enough to have that specific rule pop up in my head mentally whenever I spot a ragdolled person. I've done worse in the past and received my punishment for doing so, I didn't create a ban appeal because I knew the risks at hand and myself that it was intended. Creating a ban appeal for a ban lasting no longer than 24hrs and retaliating this much. I don't know what else to post, I'm not trying to insinuate an argument, that was never my intention but rather to explain my side in greater detail. Just look at this situation from another perspective.

Edit:

This was the state the body was in, this was a point I didn't do a good job of explaining to Nighthawkd while the moderators were questioning me. This generally happens whenever a person is insta-killed, in this video the rebel collided with a car at high speeds. If you try and punch the body it will do nothing, as if you're punching the ground. If you shoot it however, it will react how it normally should, bullet collides with the corpse > blood effects etc. In no way was I interrupting anyone's RP experience.

Under investigation, thank you for patience.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I witnessed you walk over and start punching the body. There is no way to confuse this.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-18-2015, 12:23 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I witnessed you walk over and start punching the body. There is no way to confuse this.

There must be a misunderstanding, there is a physical way of me knowing if I punched the body or not which explains my stubbornness, as I have stated before in my above edited post about insta-killed players and I quote "If you try and punch the body it will do nothing, as if you're punching the ground. If you shoot it however, it will react how it normally should, bullet collides with the corpse > blood effects etc." which is indeed a fact. I ran up to the body and crouched, punching once or twice in despair all while in third person, it was not an intention of mine to break any rules. The ban was issued because I crouched near a no-collided deceased player and punched once or twice. I am in no position to tell others what to do, but this is merely a suggestion, a warning would have sufficed in place of a straight up ban.

I am beginning to feel as if I was punished for punching a player who was unconscious which is not the case.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda