Unban Request
Your name: [ET] Darthvirus™

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your ban ID: 65582

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Standing on ragdolled body.

Involved:    

Why we should unban you: Before anyone saying "i thought u left", I did, but I do not wish that a bug gets me a tenth ban. As explained to you on the admin roof, Ivan. It was a bug that made me move ontop of him. I do not have any evidence as Raptr for some reason hadn't started up correctly. I believe this is an unfair ban, as it was a bug which made me go ontop of the ragdoll, and I instantly moved away from it too. "CodedBrain: It happens when the system detecteds there are to players standing in each other, then it moves you."
Saying it was a 'bug' isn't an excuse. You stood on the rag dolled body, thus you broke the rules.

I don't see why you should be unbanned.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Not Involved but I want to say that if you stand next to a ragdoll it might teleport you ontop of the ragdoll and it is hard to move from ontop of it or close from him. thisbis a bug in my opinion and shouldn't be banned for standing close to it and then it teleports him ontop of the ragdoll.
(09-12-2015, 04:23 AM)Kahjo Wrote: - Not Involved but I want to say that if you stand next to a ragdoll it might teleport you ontop of the ragdoll and it is hard to move from ontop of it or close from him. thisbis a bug in my opinion and shouldn't be banned for standing close to it and then it teleports him ontop of the ragdoll.

Not involved, warned.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(09-12-2015, 04:23 AM)Kahjo Wrote: - Not Involved but I want to say that if you stand next to a ragdoll it might teleport you ontop of the ragdoll and it is hard to move from ontop of it or close from him. thisbis a bug in my opinion and shouldn't be banned for standing close to it and then it teleports him ontop of the ragdoll.
This happend to me once, I even killed the person. I think It's not fair to be banned for a bug. And I'll look into it for fixing it, before more victims appear.
What Kahjo and CodedBrain said, this has happened to lots of people, even me before. Because of this bug I have accidently killed a lot of people back in the days. I do not believe I deserve a ban for a bug, it was not on purpose to stand on the ragdoll.
It was not a bug. There is a difference between getting stuck on an arm of a ragdolled body unpon it becoming said ragdolled and purposfully walking onto the body and standing there then walking off. Which is what you did DarthVirus. So I suggest you stop lying in the courthouse as that is against the rules.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-12-2015, 11:23 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: It was not a bug. There is a difference between getting stuck on an arm of a ragdolled body unpon it becoming said ragdolled and purposfully walking onto the body and standing there then walking off. Which is what you did DarthVirus. So I suggest you stop lying in the courthouse as that is against the rules.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Exactly how am I lying? You were not there, nor involved at all therefore you do not have the right to say that I am lying. I did not walk ontop of it and stand there, I bugged ontop and walked backwards right when I bugged ontop of the ragdoll, then got picked up by Ivan.
Yes I was there. Just because you could not see me Darth does not mean that I was not there to see you do it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-12-2015, 08:20 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Yes I was there. Just because you could not see me Darth does not mean that I was not there to see you do it.

Honestly then, you are blind. I did not stand on the body on purpose, as I've said MULTIPLE times now, I bugged ontop of it. Are you even able to read?