Where is this shit going
(09-11-2015, 03:43 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Anyone up for a game of CSGO?

i would but im only dmg and you're global
i also have 300 ping atm

defusing situation like you defuse the bomb
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Again, thank you for your response, CodedBrain.

(09-11-2015, 12:49 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
Quote:I'll be honest, I'm not sure what you're trying to say in your next paragraph. Yes, the DMCA requests against LimeLight were not valid. Steam removed the content packs because Soul falsely claimed he was the copyright owner; even on content such a TDM cars and Termin's models.

Now, just because the content was created for Fearless doesn't mean they now own copyright over it as the content owners never gave Fearless ownership. At the time of the contents creation the Fearless Terms of Service even stated:

[Image: 6e9eae55583ad56a6cb30c5ab8b198a3.png]

Steam asks that you contact the person hosting the alleged copyrighted content and ask for it's removal. This is something that neither you or Soul did. I'm assuming the LimeLight development team would have happily removed the money printer as the contraband system is getting a complete overhaul anyway. That being if you were cooperative with us, which you were not.

LL's one wasn't invalid 9th time. Our was claiming our content which includes the models which are made for fearless.

You've continued to say the DMCA requests filed against Fearless were not valid yet have failed to show any evidence of this. We have clear evidence that the content in question is still owned by the original creators. Through both the Fearless Terms of Service and the failure to supply any legally binding contract showing the handover of ownership.

If the DMCA requests made against the LimeLight content packs were just for the "models made for fearless" why did Soul claim copyright infringement on ALL the content packs?

Quote:GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(1 hour ago)CodedBrain Wrote: Wrote:
GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Wrote:We were, for the most part, in direct contact with FL development until they turned abusive and stopped responding. 

We stopped because there was no way working with LL. Most contact ending in promising diplomatic answers, and the result was pure bullshit, telling lies, childish reactions, etc etc.

Having read the entire conversation it appears the only lies and childish reactions are from you. You call us 'scrubs' at one point and then lie about how we are infringing copyright. All of Faustie's responses are polite and written in an understanding manner. 

We are still open to talk with you and/or Soul but all previous attempts (one of which can be found here: http://***/index.php?topic=1437) seem to end in abuse from FL staff.

George, seriously now. Disscuss copyright whilst not knowing how it works is lying and childish, acting you know something whilst you now is something children do to be better than. Therefore, indeed Faustie's responses are polite and written in an diplomatic "I use professional words becuase I think I am smart" sentences only because he is unable to corporate properly, then hiding after his diplomatic sentences just to look professional. GG

You're trying to be helpfull and shit, but nothing appears to be true, since all the attempts we took ended in less than nothing, so the ones who are actually lying (Yes ladies and gentleman this is the truth) is you and your community.

I'm not sure what gives you the right to claim we know less about how DMCA requests work than you do. We have had bar certified lawyers give input on the matter. Faustie tried to keep the proceedings civil while your responses were arrogant and repetitive. You made assumptions with no evidence and made demands with no grounds to back yourself up on. Faustie tried to reason with you so both communities could reach a common ground but your attitude stopped that from happening.

Even your response now highlights your lack of professionalism. I understand you want to "express myself freely" but when accepting a staff position you must lead by example and learn to respond to people in a polite, professional manner. Otherwise if you don't, why should other members?

Now, you can't claim something to be the truth without BACKING IT UP. Please don't accuse the LimeLight community of lying without providing evidence.

GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:That is nothing but a false accusation. A lot of the updates released on Fearless were being worked on by the development team while they were at Fearless. They have now finished the updates and released them on LimeLight. The majority of updates have been released on LimeLight a few minutes to a few hours after they were released on Fearless (sometimes the other way around). I'd assume it would be difficult to complete a whole new, fully working, update in a minutes. Especially considering how busy they are.
At the end of the day both communities centre around roleplay. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SIMILAR FEATURES.

Also, we are not attempting to "copy fearless". We are modifying the gamemode and forums to appear as unique as possible. Please keep your ill-informed accusations of this conversation.

Thus copying, because you cannot think of unique features. and ended up making similair features.

No, copying would imply that our updates were identical to yours. The majority of updates you claim were copied include things not even made by you or Soul. In fact, most were being worked on after you were demoted.

Also, we work off community suggestions. Therefore we can't help it if people suggest the same feature to both communities.

GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:specially considering how busy they are.

I have a life, I have school, I have friends, I have work, and still I did more updates than 4 developers in one month. Busy? mhmm.

Again, another attempt to slander the work done by the LimeLight developers. 

I can see six update threads made by yourself since your second promotion. Whereas there are 26 threads made in the LimeLight update section. That's not including the work done to set up the website, dedi, gamemode for launch, donation systems etc. Also while spending time checking for backdoors you claimed to have put in the gamemode.

Again, stop making false claims as you have no evidence to back them up with.

Quote:All announcements related to FL on the another community forums were to INFORM the members of what is currently happening. We never attempted to slander FL and all accusations have proof to back them up - all of which is available for public viewing. 

Soul's post in regards to LimeLight is far worse as it is riddled with false accusations and lies.

Hah! No. Most of the posts which are about Fearless exist out of SoulRipper this and SoulRipper that, whilst making false statements. Another GG.

Please point out to me the false statements made. It seems to me all the statements have proof to back them up. Also, the reason all the announcements about FL on the LimeLight forums include SoulRipper is because he is normally at the root of all the problems plaguing the LimeLight community.

Quote:Project Wrote:

Im just trying to point out to codedbrain that he needs to be mature and proffesional if he really wants he point to be considered. As i stade above he is right at some points BUT the way he express his points is making him look like he is wrong.

I am atleast myself, I'm expressing things In my way (the right way). If you don't like hard facts then don't complain about this, but consider your own style of writing.

Therefore, I am more mature by not copying updates, responding in CORRECT ways and do things instead of returning dimplomatic shitty answers while not doing anything. And trying to get someone demoted for his previous actions before I was repromoted, stating false facts, while those we're jokes and then posting a pastebin all of the internet with pure shit. I am mature enough.

Thought I'd comment your reply here.

Not sure maturity covers what you've listed there. I've covered the apparent 'copying of updates', your incorrect attitude on the forums, and your description of trying to find common ground for both communities. The multiple abuse threads filed stretching from while you were last on the staff team to only a few days after being promoted appear to all be valid. Most were closed with no actual note on the evidence posted and by your good ol' friend. And the one other closed by yourself - because that's allowed, apparently.

Not sure what you mean by your Pastebin statement. Just another statement made with no evidence to back it it up.

Then again, that really does sum you up. No matter how much evidence people get of you abusing your powers, threatening other communities, and belittling others it all means nothing as your responses reign more truth than what a thousand pictures and videos could prove.

Oh, one last thing:

Please inform me on how this shows maturity:

Message CodedBrain sent to Noble. 

Spoiler :
[Image: jXRhB.png]
*Noble has given me permission to use the image (but not copyright over it. Big difference there)*

Another little fun way to show maturity:

Spoiler :
[Image: k7zgM.png]
*No permission need to share this image*

This is not to insult you, CodedBrain. I'm sure others are keen to learn from your maturity shown above.

Have a good day.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • General Rickets, Project
Oh, didn't notice the demands to stop the discussion in the discussions section of the forums. While I appreciate that you're just trying to do your jobs, I'd ask that you please wait for any rules to be broken before trying to silence members on the forums. It's up to you, of course. You're the staff.

I'm trying to be as polite as possible as not to infringe any of the forum rules. I'd appreciate it if you could let this discussion continue.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • General Rickets
(09-11-2015, 04:46 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Oh, didn't notice the demands to stop the discussion in the discussions section of the forums. While I appreciate that you're just trying to do your jobs, I'd ask that you please wait for any rules to be broken before trying to silence members on the forums. It's up to you, of course. You're the staff.

I'm trying to be as polite as possible as not to infringe any of the forum rules. I'd appreciate it if you could let this discussion continue.
You are infringing the rules by not listenimg to them and stopping the discussion.
If authority says the discussion is over it is over.

That is clearly stated in the rules and you are probably familiar with them.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You are not listenimg to them either clearly by carrying it on even further...
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • EthanArcher
(09-11-2015, 07:09 PM)Kpred Wrote: You are not listenimg to them either clearly by carrying it on even further...
Are you f*cking serious? Smh
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
George. You've been told to stop the discussion. Thanks for the advice but you obviously forgot Rule 2e of the Forum Rules. Continuing it will result in forum warnings. Thanks.

This wasn't even meant to be a discussion the guy was venting his opinions so don't use that as an argument.
If you don't want a discussion to be discussed (how ironic), just close the thread smh

u r mod
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 1 user Likes EthanArcher's post:
  • Kpred
Mods have no permission to close threads.
(09-11-2015, 07:18 PM)Suarez Wrote: Mods have no permission to close threads.

your all fart and no poo
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 2 users Like EthanArcher's post:
  • Kpred, aviator