Where is this shit going
Well as everyone already noticed I've left the community for now.

But still i wanted to get some shit straight about LL,FL,Soul and the whole community.

LimeLight: FL doesn't need to worry about LL, LL just looks like DarkRP. 10 million cars that cost 10 million each. They are still dragging the community down with this "war". People from LL realized that this "war" is going to be won by FL a.k.a They go back to FL, well that's what i would do.

Fearless: Best community so far, still wondering why it is still alive but it is. (wondering why it is still alive = Old RP communities lost almost all their players). FL will always be more crowded then LL, so no worries.

Soul: Yes indeed you need to listen to the community, and yes you are flying in Evocity with Turtle. But still, You are a great guy.

Community: Well we all didn't know that this was going this way and would lead in a "war" against LL. The first day I saw CityRP and CityRP FL i though what is this, so i joined Limelight and i saw all the FL players. And at this moment i thought, This is not going to end well. Ill give it maybe half a year. LL will never have existed. We all can do it and we will be proud that FL has won as we all know that this is our community, a community with fun, and Limelight doesn't have fun. As you just get CDM'd by a hummer by GeorgeTheBoy and then get banned for Double Accounting (I got banned for Mass RDM perma on LL, So i decided to come back and have some fun). Well Ill leave it here.

Bye
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
Answer to your title: The tiolet, then we shit on it, and then we flush. Hopefully the shit doesn't get stuck.

I love the so named "War". it's basiclly making updates, and watching the player counts. While someone tries to get your ass in court without valid reasons. And himself trying to be protected behind his firewall.

Me enjoy xD
Bai Sad
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Misterbobbie, SpencerSx, Emil, MacTavish
It is a pathetic "battle".. Taking someone to court for using others models that were made for FL... Stupid.

I could make that retarded radargun thing in probably less than 2 hour and that includes setting up the program.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • summotion
This "battle" is so god damn stupid, I see no reason these two communities should fight over anything.
The admins over there left this community, but for some reason, some people have to give the other community shit for no god damn reason except that they are so called "rival"-communities.
If I'm being honest it seems like your venting about your permanent ban over at LL on here. FL is not the place, you are supposed to help OUR community, don't bring the shit here because it only gives their side something to comment on and then some of our members start to retaliate. So the loop begins again.

Yes, ask questions but don't create posts like these on 'how bad' LL is, we don't care!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Grunt, Cox
(09-11-2015, 08:08 AM)DVN Wrote: If I'm being honest it seems like your venting about your permanent ban over at LL on here. FL is not the place, you are supposed to help OUR community, don't bring the shit here because it only gives their side something to comment on and then some of our members start to retaliate. So the loop begins again.

Yes, ask questions but don't create posts like these on 'how bad' LL is, we don't care!

We might not want to talk about bad they are, but how sad they are.
The following 5 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • MacTavish, SpencerSx, DVN, Grunt, Nadrickk
To be honest i would love if the two communities were going against each other by updating, instead of destoying each other.
(09-11-2015, 08:35 AM)Project Wrote: To be honest i would love if the two communities were going against each other by updating, instead of destoying each other.

I agree, it's a great idea and keeps content and players flowing between the two communities. Although I wouldn't want it to turn malicious.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
Some competition is always good, though when people start trashtalking about both communities, that's when you seriously need to reconsider your actions.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • DVN, MacTavish, evilmat360
Misterbobbie, I don't seem to recall running you over. Especially as I have never owned nor driven a Hummer on LL. On FL I don't remember ever coming into contact with you.

CodedBrain, I'm not sure why you are posting multiple replies with the sole intent to slander LimeLight. As a staff member of Fearless you should know better than to add fuel to the flame but instead work to stop all aggressions between the two communities in a professional manner.

There is a lot of misinformed members posting replies (which is understandable, this thing has been a mess) talking about the DMCA requests. The DMCA requests filed against FL were NOT endorsed by LimeLight. It was a set of individuals acting alone as they decided they no longer wanted their content hosted on FL. After several failed attempts of trying to resolve it privately they had no choice but to claim on the content packs which had their content in. The content packs were rightly removed.

Soul, in return, claimed copyright infringement on ALL the LimeLight content packs. Even ones where the only content was TDM cars, which is not Soul's content to claim copyright on. These false claims have had major implications for the community as well as Wood. We submitted a counter-claim and Soul has 10 days to take it to court or our content will be restored. It is not us wanting to take it to court, Soul will have the choice to do so.

We are also abiding by the majority of FL's requests to remove content they wish to longer be on the LimeLight servers. We were, for the most part, in direct contact with FL development until they turned abusive and stopped responding. 

At the end of the day we want all this to stop. The LimeLight staff, in general, want nothing to do with Fearless any more as we have no place here but yet we keep getting dragged back into conflicts. It's mainly up to the players now to move on. All drama between the staff is kept behind closed doors (except when an public announcement is made when something major happens) but all threads members make are viewable to everyone. We ask that if you have something bad to say about either community, please keep it to yourself.

Thanks.
The following 4 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nacreas, evilmat360, Tawee, General Rickets