Where is this shit going
Quote:I'll be honest, I'm not sure what you're trying to say in your next paragraph. Yes, the DMCA requests against LimeLight were not valid. Steam removed the content packs because Soul falsely claimed he was the copyright owner; even on content such a TDM cars and Termin's models.

Now, just because the content was created for Fearless doesn't mean they now own copyright over it as the content owners never gave Fearless ownership. At the time of the contents creation the Fearless Terms of Service even stated:

[Image: 6e9eae55583ad56a6cb30c5ab8b198a3.png]

Steam asks that you contact the person hosting the alleged copyrighted content and ask for it's removal. This is something that neither you or Soul did. I'm assuming the LimeLight development team would have happily removed the money printer as the contraband system is getting a complete overhaul anyway. That being if you were cooperative with us, which you were not.

LL's one wasn't invalid 9th time. Our was claiming our content which includes the models which are made for fearless.

Quote:GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(1 hour ago)CodedBrain Wrote: Wrote:
GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Wrote:We were, for the most part, in direct contact with FL development until they turned abusive and stopped responding. 

We stopped because there was no way working with LL. Most contact ending in promising diplomatic answers, and the result was pure bullshit, telling lies, childish reactions, etc etc.

Having read the entire conversation it appears the only lies and childish reactions are from you. You call us 'scrubs' at one point and then lie about how we are infringing copyright. All of Faustie's responses are polite and written in an understanding manner. 

We are still open to talk with you and/or Soul but all previous attempts (one of which can be found here: http://***/index.php?topic=1437) seem to end in abuse from FL staff.

George, seriously now. Disscuss copyright whilst not knowing how it works is lying and childish, acting you know something whilst you now is something children do to be better than. Therefore, indeed Faustie's responses are polite and written in an diplomatic "I use professional words becuase I think I am smart" sentences only because he is unable to corporate properly, then hiding after his diplomatic sentences just to look professional. GG

You're trying to be helpfull and shit, but nothing appears to be true, since all the attempts we took ended in less than nothing, so the ones who are actually lying (Yes ladies and gentleman this is the truth) is you and your community.

Quote:That is nothing but a false accusation. A lot of the updates released on Fearless were being worked on by the development team while they were at Fearless. They have now finished the updates and released them on LimeLight. The majority of updates have been released on LimeLight a few minutes to a few hours after they were released on Fearless (sometimes the other way around). I'd assume it would be difficult to complete a whole new, fully working, update in a minutes. Especially considering how busy they are.
At the end of the day both communities centre around roleplay. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SIMILAR FEATURES.

Also, we are not attempting to "copy fearless". We are modifying the gamemode and forums to appear as unique as possible. Please keep your ill-informed accusations of this conversation.

Thus copying, because you cannot think of unique features. and ended up making similair features.

Quote:specially considering how busy they are.

I have a life, I have school, I have friends, I have work, and still I did more updates than 4 developers in one month. Busy? mhmm.

Quote:All announcements related to FL on the another community forums were to INFORM the members of what is currently happening. We never attempted to slander FL and all accusations have proof to back them up - all of which is available for public viewing. 

Soul's post in regards to LimeLight is far worse as it is riddled with false accusations and lies.

Hah! No. Most of the posts which are about Fearless exist out of SoulRipper this and SoulRipper that, whilst making false statements. Another GG.

Quote:Project Wrote:

Im just trying to point out to codedbrain that he needs to be mature and proffesional if he really wants he point to be considered. As i stade above he is right at some points BUT the way he express his points is making him look like he is wrong.

I am atleast myself, I'm expressing things In my way (the right way). If you don't like hard facts then don't complain about this, but consider your own style of writing.

Therefore, I am more mature by not copying updates, responding in CORRECT ways and do things instead of returning dimplomatic shitty answers while not doing anything. And trying to get someone demoted for his previous actions before I was repromoted, stating false facts, while those we're jokes and then posting a pastebin all of the internet with pure shit. I am mature enough.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Tomo, DVN, Misterbobbie, SpencerSx
Wood is fucking pathetic, giving a false report to his lawyer that I attacked LL. His only defence is the law.
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
(09-11-2015, 01:07 PM)Misterbobbie Wrote: Wood is freaking pathetic, giving a false report to his lawyer that I attacked LL. His only defence is the law.

Do not forget that this lawyer doesn't even existed, and he probably wrote it himself. There were no references to contact to in the letter. No company logo or name, not even a personal or employee name.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Nadrickk, Misterbobbie, SpencerSx,
There is no reason for me to explain as you are always right and everyone else is bad and wrong. Bye, have fun being right. Also Misterbobbie unless they got evidence they cant prove nothing.
This should just be closed immediately. There is no room for discussion. Everyone has a different perspective of what happened and who's done what, it's pathetic. It's a constant loop of double shitstorm between the two communities.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Misterbobbie, Nadrickk, mgdwszx, Tomo
(09-11-2015, 01:23 PM)Project Wrote: There is no reason for me to explain as you are always right and everyone else is bad and wrong. Bye, have fun being right. Also Misterbobbie unless they got evidence they cant prove nothing.

The only thing they got is me threathning them that i would give their website an overload if i didnt get unbanned, with overload i meant getting an auto refresher and set it to 2 seconds
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
(09-11-2015, 01:32 PM)Misterbobbie Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 01:23 PM)Project Wrote: There is no reason for me to explain as you are always right and everyone else is bad and wrong. Bye, have fun being right. Also Misterbobbie unless they got evidence they cant prove nothing.

The only thing they got is me threathning them that i would give their website an overload if i didnt get unbanned, with overload i meant getting an auto refresher and set it to 2 seconds

This is basically saying you're going to use a certain method to DoS them, which is a bannable offence on both communities.
End the discussion here boys it doesn't go anywhere good. Talk via Steam or other means. Thank you.
Yeah I think this should be closed now, we all knew this wouldn't end well hence why previous threads along this line were closed also. Till it's closed, I will hand out forum warnings if you try to start an argument or disrespect anyone whether they are part of FL or not. This goes for staff too, I won't let you off.
Anyone up for a game of CSGO?
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Tomo