making dupes to use on server
so I want to make a few dupes but I don't know how to get them to the server and stuff in new to this Skeptical
Make something > weld it together > right click it with the advanced duplicator > save to server

You can also move your dupes between servers via: http://www.fearlessrp.net/character.php?area=advdup
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Yes, RIC0H has said how to do it Smile

However at the moment I am experiencing issues with dupes which i transfer. Once i have transferred the dupe on to a different server i go on that server and try to spawn it it. The loading gets stuck on 10% and will not load. This only happens with dupes i have transferred from another server though.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(09-09-2015, 03:35 PM)Tomoash Wrote: However at the moment I am experiencing issues with dupes which i transfer. Once i have transferred the dupe on to a different server i go on that server and try to spawn it it. The loading gets stuck on 10% and will not load. This only happens with dupes i have transferred from another server though.

My dupes seem to be working fine.
Try loading it on the server you made it on and make another dupe form it and see if that works.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
You need to remove the space and place _ by spaces

Example
First: Bar umizoomi (bad one)
After: Bar_Umizoomi (good one)