Government Radio
Title of Suggestion: Government Radio

Description: 
Same as the local voice chat. Holding "Mic Button" to speak to people in your vicinity. For the government radio you would be able to hold a different button to speak only to the people involved in the government. Maybe you could turn it on and off when you would like. Also have a volume rocker the same as the EvoCity Radio. 

Why: I believe this would this would make CityRP much more realistic. For example as a police officer. When you are being shot at, it is hard to press "U" and type your message such as "I am under fire at .......... There are .... people here with ....... guns". 
I am sure many people can relate to this. You probably died a lot from not being able to call for backup through your mic.
I know this could be spammed by trolls or little kids but they could easily be demoted by a police sergeant etc. I know this may make admins have to think about something else while doing their job. Although i think this would be an amazing addition. Small but could improve role play a lot. Please do think about it as i believe this would be sooooo cool Smile.

This could also help with paramedics, firemen, president/vice president and the SRU etc.

ps how many times have you rushed to type in government chat in an emergency and lost precious time?
Thanks for reading my suggestion!

IISolidSnakeII
Suggested many many many many many many times before but still +support
(09-08-2015, 06:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: Suggested many many many many many many times before but still +support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Huge +support.
As Suarez said.
+Support
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+support
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
+Support

As said above, already been suggested. Geat idea and would still love to see it implemented though.
+support but we can use a special ts but i dont have ts so +++++++support
+Support

Been suggested many times before.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Approved.