JonBry2727 unban request
Hello here is JonBry2727,

Your name: JonBry2727

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115672169

Your ban ID: 65471

Banned by: i was banned by [FL:M] Pear for 1 day and than Grub make it for never !

Reason: Spamming train props, lags the server. Extended by Grub

Involved: My friend [Bl4ckTr0nX] with the steam ID STEAM_0:0:80395564 ! He was also banned for ever

Why we should unban you: So, i love this server, i have donate for this server and i am so sorry what i have do! I play day for day on this server ! I love this server its my best favroite ! I don´t no why i am banned for never ! [FL] Grub say me please why ! I hope you answer me at least !
You broke the rules, you took the consequence.
By spamming props that lagged the server shows you have no respect whatsoever of our server rules.
Does not matter do you donate or not, it does not favor nor gives you immunity in rulebreakage at all.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
May i note you did the exact same thing in the other CityRP community?

Proving that he is not sorry.

[NOT INVOLVED]
(09-08-2015, 11:43 AM)Project Wrote: May i note you did the exact same thing in the other CityRP community?

Not involved. Warned.
Please give me a last chance ;( i have play all day´s on this server ! now i have ani server where i can play
no i was not Warned Viljo ! that is the Problem !!!
i have make this in other servers to make this th ebest server !
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Backseat Moderation
Please see it by the bans ! other player have make this and he are not banned for ever
Stop bumping your unban request.
Why do you think it was okay to do this?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub