Freezak's unban request
[b]Your name: Freezak[/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22720663

Your ban ID: 65517

Banned by: SoulRipper

Reason: Creating a second account with harrassing name

Involved: That's a good question - no idea.

Why we should unban you:

Posting from my brother's acc

Because i have no clue what the ban is about. You could notice that my recent posts come at weird hours - i'm currently working on nightshifts and staying in Scotland (UK) 2 months already.

It's been a late night when i've noticed that i've been banned, time when i usually lurk around the forums during my break. I could wear i haven't been banned on my first break, that is few hours before 4am.

You're probably able to check my recents IPs that could probably direct you to Edinburgh/Glasgow just as a proof, and i have no idea how i got linked with that account creation?

You can hate me for many things SoulRipper but you can't ban me for something i haven't done - if you want so hard to ban me, at least do it for something i have actually done.

Here's some proof that i'm actually staying in the UK and i've been at the work at the time when that account of whoever got created:

[Image: 74427878feb1106934acd0e3f9953a6b.jpg][Image: 2b2ef61dc13e0bdf1076d4472e04ef63.jpg]

2 - time at which the photo was taken
3 - flight for my A-levels to Warsaw and back

Not that i care much about that, but being banned wrongfully doesn't make any sense, i have nothing to do with the creation of any harrassing account and if you have any questions about the case, i'm free to answer.
Using a proxy is very easy and you know it. IPs do not prove anything.

You need better evidence.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Posting on behalf of [L²] Wood

1. Hola, I'm involved in this as I have a key point to state, which complies with the posting rules for the unban request section. Myself, Freezak and another member was joking about CodedBrain's updates and made up a few funny names for him, with one DownloadedBrain which you will see Freezak joked about in the News and Announcements. That's where the joke ended, other than some laughs about it on Steam, it wasn't taken any further than that post? I'm really not sure if it's even linked to that, but I'm guessing you presumed Freezak made some sort of account on the forums or something to annoy Coded? I couldn't be more sure that isn't the case as we was talking and joking about it but we wouldn't go to that extent. I can also vouch that Freezak is currently studying up near Scotland and has a pretty bad laptop at the moment so I'm not sure how he'd have the time to make an entire account. As stated, I'm involved because I was in the conversation with him and another member and I'm 100% sure he didn't make this account. I'm not even sure if it's linked to an account being made though as you haven't elaborated the reason at all, so I'l just assuming that is the case.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I have no clue what kind of other evidence i can show you that i wasn't involved? they key thing is that YOU don't have any evidence against me, yet jumped into assumptions and banned me because yes? so what kind of evidence do you actually need?
Proof of my usage of TalkTalk, british internet access provider:

[Image: WP_20150910_19_16_52_Pro.jpg]

[Image: WP_20150910_19_17_21_Pro.jpg]
Am i gonna receive any response on this? i even doubt that the situation is being under investigation - is it just ignored? the fact that someone unfairly banned needs to wait so long? if you need any more evidence please say so and take your time to review it.
You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

I believe this is a crucial thing to point out.

On this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10 this is posted "If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.". Should he not be unbanned because a staff member has not responded in the last 7 days?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Nope, Soul replied on the same day it was posted. It only applies from the 7 days after the OP was posted. So because Soul posted on the same day, it was responded to within 7 days.
Guess that's why this thread can be kept being ignored for almost a month. Thanks for keeping me banned without any evidence even though i have done nothing wrong - I AM the one who needs to post the evidence... Smile
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Bumping on request of Freezak
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk