This FutureRP?
So this new FutureRP Server? Pretty much CityRP 200 yrs in the future.. There was something of that there will be some kind Pre-Alpha hopefully on the 30th of august?? I mean It is the 7th of september now.. Still no news!?! I want FutureRP dam it!! CityRP is getting full of minges! 

Regards

- Midget

^-^
Regards, Midget

Quote:Regards

- MidgetHD
I am sure these kinds of things doesn't always end on time, sometimes stuff happens or deadlines don't get passed. There will probably be an update on it soon maybe? However I can not say I know.  Nervous
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-07-2015, 06:29 PM)Midget Wrote:
Quote:Regards

- MidgetHD
I am sure these kinds of things doesn't always end on time, sometimes stuff happens or deadlines don't get passed. There will probably be an update on it soon maybe? However I can not say I know.  Nervous

Well I understand that it isn't going to be out on time but it has been awhile since they said any updates on it.. I just really need something new to play .-.
Regards, Midget

It shouldn't be too long now. The map is still in development as they are building it from scratch and that is what is taking the longest to complete. Looking really good though! I'm sure Coded will give us an official update at some point on the progress.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-07-2015, 07:04 PM)Tomoash Wrote: It shouldn't be too long now. The map is still in development as they are building it from scratch and that is what is taking the longest to complete. Looking really good though! I'm sure Coded will give us an official update at some point on the progress.

Ah right ok, I didn't know about a map being made. Tounge
Regards, Midget

Yup, the map is being created by the two Devs that are not mods too (DutchSoldier, Leon). Coded is both devving for CityRP and FutureRP, so just hold in there Tounge
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • MacTavish
Alot of progress on map has been made but far from perfect, development on the map is on a halt for a bit due to school and development of cityRP
The following 2 users Like Leon Jenkins's post:
  • Tomo, SpencerSx
Keep us up to date, maybe a development feed or a post that can be constantly updated with progress? We're excited!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-08-2015, 08:54 AM)DVN Wrote: Keep us up to date, maybe a development feed or a post that can be constantly updated with progress? We're excited!

Working on an update page.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN
http://darrell.nl/futurerp/ <-- Website, here the updates will be posted.