UBR Ping
Your name: ([FL:RP] Ping-Hotel)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:57638915)

Your ban ID: (65467)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Ivan Tempski)

Reason: (Random Raiding, job as citizen - Should know better.)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (So, cars were banned from the city, I was about to change my job to Freedom Fighter, but a cop spawned. I pointed my gun at him and said TO THE GROUND, He broke FEARRP and pulled a gun out hence I had no chance to change my job, then afterwards I changed it, then I got picked up and he explained I cannot raid for cars. Whilst I was about to go to mechanic, whiche should inflect my character if cars are banned, I feel this ban is unjustified as the other guy, which was in the same position, got a kick only. I feel this is unfair hence it was a rule change I was not aware off.)
It isn't my problem that you didn't realize that was a rule. You should have changed your job before entering the nexus.

You broke rules fair and square, I don't see why you should be unbanned.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Okay so hold on, because a cop broke fearrp I couldn't change my job, because he pulled a gun out whilst I had him under gunpoint, I died if I didn't do so, I explained that to you, this ban is totally unfair and you know it.
No not really, this ban is completely valid and is not harsh. As I said? You should have changed your job before entering the raid zone.

And besides; raiding for the reason 'cars are banned' is not allowed either.
We were about to go mechanic and that was inflacting on our character, remind that if you in real life want to apply for that like u get my point? I didn't realize it was a rule change, and the other guy that got a kick, whatthefuck.
The other guy wasn't as experienced as you were, I expected better from you.

And again, raiding for reason 'cars are banned' is not allowed.

I still don't see why you should be unbanned?
Because it was not intended, I never realized the rule change, and besides. You expect better for me because of my hours? Bullshit, if a rule change I am not awared of it, I was still playing true the old rules.
It isn't my problem that you do not know that's a rule. It may have affected your character however its specificly says you cannot.

You failed to change your job too, always change your job before entering a raid zone.

Denied

[FL:M] Ivan Tempski ~ Server Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
So because of someone else his action>? (Breakage of fearrp) I get banned, that seems totally fair, thank you for your awesome moderation skills.
And now you are even warning me for complimenting you, alright.