I've had enough of this.
I dont know who made it but that made me cry :,)
The following 1 user Likes Project's post:
  • sebasti161
Darth, we have got along very well many times and I like you, but this is not the way to go about things. Being a twat will never get you anywhere in life, no matter the circumstances. Being a good person will. As for some of the staff/teachers (not all. most of you are kewl people.), pls, stop sucking up, Jesus Christ Sad For once, can this community, instead of being half fucking mingy shits (I fall into the mingy half for sure) and half suck up wannabe mods, can we just work together and not have such a divide between staff and players like there is now?

tl;dr: You have the staff, who are quite obviously turning a blind eye to the stuff that is going on, and the players, who are going with the crowd and acting like dumb shits.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • sebasti161, MacTavish
(09-06-2015, 06:46 PM)Project Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 04:57 PM)Edned Wrote: Soul spends well over $1500 per year just on hosting the FL services, you pay money and receive something in return, simple as. He does not spend all the donation money on pleasure as most people think otherwise.
Soul is not forcing you to leave the community but as he was saying, we do not respect players who constantly break the rules. As Soul said:
Code:
23.43 - [FL] SoulRipper: Dude you have been banned 8 times off FL and another community 6 times

CodedBrain has been appropriately punished for what he did, so we can move on from that. Copying the same thread again will obviously get it denied again.

Maybe Soul should not of said "I hope you should leave FL", however at least he told you the truth.

Good luck in the future Darthvirus, goodbye.

Lets not talk about how the economics where handled ok? Also, i hope seb we keep talking via steam.

In theory, it is his money, therefore, he can spend it how he wants to. But, I like how you word the donations, to "get something in return". Fascinating way of saying it. Why? Because a donation is the exact opposite. You get nothing in return from a donation. A donation, is per definition, to give an object without receiving anything in return. However, at the exact moment you DO get something in return, we are talking about a service, and not a donation. On FL, once you "donate", you get donator which obviously grants perks and additonal features, normally inaccessible without donating. Ergo, this is not a donation... Instead, we can assume a more precise definition called a service. 
Keep in mind, however, that this has existed for as long as dedicated servers in games has been there, and almost all Garry's Mod servers includes this "donation" thing. It is even in Minecraft, Maplestory private servers, WoW private servers and tons of more games. Hell, Mojang tried to fight it in Minecraft, but it was a losing game for them. So, yes, everyone are doing it, but the fact that it is touching a greyzone cannot be denied.  

And for Darth: Goodbye to you.
The following 1 user Likes John Cena's post:
  • sebasti161
that whole chatlog is just you begging for drama smh
but whatever bye
The following 1 user Likes Capital's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-07-2015, 06:48 AM)Capital Wrote: that whole chatlog is just you begging for drama smh
but whatever bye

Sure it is, I honestly don't give a shit what you think.
(09-06-2015, 10:57 PM)John Cena Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 06:46 PM)Project Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 04:57 PM)Edned Wrote: Soul spends well over $1500 per year just on hosting the FL services, you pay money and receive something in return, simple as. He does not spend all the donation money on pleasure as most people think otherwise.
Soul is not forcing you to leave the community but as he was saying, we do not respect players who constantly break the rules. As Soul said:
Code:
23.43 - [FL] SoulRipper: Dude you have been banned 8 times off FL and another community 6 times

CodedBrain has been appropriately punished for what he did, so we can move on from that. Copying the same thread again will obviously get it denied again.

Maybe Soul should not of said "I hope you should leave FL", however at least he told you the truth.

Good luck in the future Darthvirus, goodbye.

Lets not talk about how the economics where handled ok? Also, i hope seb we keep talking via steam.

In theory, it is his money, therefore, he can spend it how he wants to. But, I like how you word the donations, to "get something in return". Fascinating way of saying it. Why? Because a donation is the exact opposite. You get nothing in return from a donation. A donation, is per definition, to give an object without receiving anything in return. However, at the exact moment you DO get something in return, we are talking about a service, and not a donation. On FL, once you "donate", you get donator which obviously grants perks and additonal features, normally inaccessible without donating. Ergo, this is not a donation... Instead, we can assume a more precise definition called a service. 
Keep in mind, however, that this has existed for as long as dedicated servers in games has been there, and almost all Garry's Mod servers includes this "donation" thing. It is even in Minecraft, Maplestory private servers, WoW private servers and tons of more games. Hell, Mojang tried to fight it in Minecraft, but it was a losing game for them. So, yes, everyone are doing it, but the fact that it is touching a greyzone cannot be denied.  

And for Darth: Goodbye to you.

Well i could go in details but this is not the right place to talk now.
The following 1 user Likes Project's post:
  • sebasti161
Goodbye mate.
I will miss you.
The following 1 user Likes Ø̲v̲ᴇ̲ʀ_[̲̅Z]'s post:
  • sebasti161
C ya one of the best RP guys ever
The following 1 user Likes Sp33dx's post:
  • sebasti161
(09-07-2015, 04:40 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: C ya one of the best RP guys ever

<3
(09-06-2015, 01:05 AM)DVN Wrote: In all honesty, at the end of the day it's a game. The donations page clearly states all donations are validated, processed and recognized as a GIFT therefore he doesn't have to contribute a single penny to the server, so we're lucky he still puts some towards it.

Goodbye.

Did I just fucking read this? Are you kidding me?
Donations should be for the server, not for soul to stuff his pockets.

You're not lucky if he contirbutes a single penny, you should expect him to.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.